蔡健雅 - Red High Heels - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡健雅 - Red High Heels




Red High Heels
Red High Heels
*該怎麼去形容你最貼切
*How can I describe you most appropriately?
拿什麼跟你作比較才算特別
What can I compare you to to make you special?
對你的感覺 強烈
My feelings for you are strong,
卻又不太了解 只憑直覺*
Yet I don't know you very well, only my intuition.
#你像窩在被子裏的舒服
#You're like the comfort of being snuggled up in bed,
卻又像風捉摸不住
Yet you're also like the wind, untouchable.
像手腕上散發的香水味
Like the scent of perfume wafting from my wrist,
像愛不釋手的 (紅色高跟鞋)#
Like the (Red High Heels) that I can't put down.
REPEAT*(#)#
REPEAT*(#)#
我愛你有種左燈右行的衝突
I love you with a conflicting sense of being cautious yet reckless,
瘋狂卻怕沒有退路
Crazy but afraid of having no way out.
你能否讓我停止這種追逐
Can you let me stop this chase,
找到那雙 最後唯一的 紅色高跟鞋
And find that last and only pair of Red High Heels?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.