蔡健雅 - 天之美 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡健雅 - 天之美




天之美
The Beauty of Heaven
抬頭看見東邊飄過一朵彩雲 形狀像個小癡呆
Looking up, I see a colorful cloud floating by in the east, shaped like a little fool.
感覺西面緩緩吹來一陣微風 雲已不太實在
I feel a gentle breeze blowing slowly from the west, the cloud is no longer so real.
坐在原地我在低著頭兒發呆 想來想去好奇怪
Sitting still, I bow my head in a daze, thinking and thinking, it's so strange.
也許風和雲在告訴我 要更改
Perhaps the wind and clouds are telling me to change.
本來只是一個非常純的乖乖 甚麼時候開始壞
I was originally just a very innocent goody-goody, when did I start to go bad?
或許因為愛淘氣的孩子耍賴 天使受了傷害
Maybe because I loved a naughty child who was spoiled, the angel was hurt.
我長大了 也明白了自己為什麼 愛情總是失敗
I grew up and understood why I always failed in love.
可是天給我的美 怎麼悔改
But how can I repent for the beauty that heaven has given me?
怎麼能更改 讓我不再愛 不再談甚麼未來
How can I change it so that I no longer love you, no longer talk about the future?
儘管你很壞 我依然等待 你這樣的男孩
Even though you're bad, I'm still waiting for a boy like you.
雖然你離開 我依然存在 存在對你的愛
Although you left, I still exist, exist for my love for you.
有膽你再次回來 再次傷害我唯一的愛
If you dare to come back again, hurt my only love again.
回頭看見遠方走著一個小孩 皮膚曬的好可愛
Turning back, I see a child walking in the distance, with such cute tanned skin.
彷彿是你慢慢向我身邊走來 我的心跳加快
As if it were you slowly walking towards me, my heart beats faster.
天不早了 也明白了自己為甚麼 愛你總是不能改
It's getting late, and I understand why I always can't change my love for you.
這是天給我的美 怎麼悔改
This is the beauty that heaven has given me, how can I repent?
唯一的愛 唯一的愛 唯一的愛
My only love, my only love, my only love.





Writer(s): kung tung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.