蔡健雅 - 靠邊停 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡健雅 - 靠邊停




靠邊停
Park Nowhere
蔡健雅
Tanya Chua
靠邊停
Park Nowhere
該哭的 卻笑了 就像是我把愛給毀了
The one that was supposed to cry, laughed instead; seems like I ruined our love.
該笑的 卻哭了 像是你捨不得
The one that was supposed to laugh, cried instead; it seems like you couldn't bear to leave.
話說了 煙抽了 什麼時候你才讓我走呢
We talked, we smoked; when will you let me leave?
不值得 浪費了 是愛你的心得
Not worthy, I wasted it; that's the essence of loving you.
是不是愛將結束 不在乎誰真的酸楚
Is our love going to end? I don't care who gets really hurt.
哭的人就比較無辜
The one who cries is more innocent, huh?
在心裡 謝謝你 載我一程 給過我暖意
In my heart, thank you for taking me on a ride, and giving me some warmth.
對不起 麻煩你 請讓愛靠邊停
I'm sorry to trouble you, but please let our love park nowhere.
換風景 換心情 忽然好想一個人旅行
Change the scenery, change the mood; I suddenly want to travel alone.
黃昏裡 毛毛雨 讓愛靠邊停
In the dusk, with drizzling rain, let love park nowhere.
是不是愛到末路 都該抱怨自己受苦
Is it that when love comes to an end, we should always complain about our own suffering?
沉默就是承認錯誤
Silence is an admission of guilt.
傷越深越有感觸 愛比雲朵更飄浮
The deeper the hurt, the greater the feeling; love is more fickle than clouds.





Writer(s): Tanya Chua


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.