蔡卓妍 - 開麥拉 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡卓妍 - 開麥拉




開麥拉
Camera
如何做一個淑女充滿學養選港姐級數
How to become a lady. Be cultured and refined like a Miss Hong Kong.
精於社交生存有道
Be adept at socializing and have good survival skills.
如何做一個烈女開放外向跳著辣身舞
How to become a firecracker. Be outgoing and wild, dance the spicy dance.
適應熱潮扮相風騷
Adapt to the trend and dress provocatively.
隨著你一出生即開機 一出生必需交戲
As soon as you're born, the camera starts rolling. You must act from birth.
一出生需要忠於戲份無論性格分歧
You must be loyal to your role from birth, no matter how different your personality is.
分不出尊卑 一分身飾演幾角
You can't tell who's important or not. You play multiple roles in one life.
幾多的對白真心發自你
How much of the dialogue comes from your own heart?
跟敵人同場現身握手要演技
If you're with your enemy, you have to act when you shake hands.
跟舊時情人聚餐和諧是演技
If you're dining with your ex-lover, you have to act harmonious.
先決是遺忘自己 花一日排練準備
The prerequisite is to forget yourself. Spend a day rehearsing and preparing.
小鏡頭閃也沒法避
Even if the camera flashes, you can't avoid it.
如何做一個伴侶體貼伴侶專一可終老
How to become a good partner. Be considerate, faithful, and can grow old with you.
打點滿屋家頭細務
Take care of all the household chores.
如何做一個白領裝作上進要日夜跑數
How to become a white-collar worker. Pretend to be ambitious and work day and night to meet your targets.
工作熱誠為了交租
Work hard to pay the rent.
憑自己多一些的心機 多一些揣摩心理
With a little more effort and understanding of psychology,
一齣齣戲劇天天揭幕無用買戲飛
One drama after another is staged every day. You don't need to buy tickets.
輪流地開心加傷悲 芭芭拉一般好戲
Happiness and sadness take turns. You're a good actress like Barbara.
多一些履歷應該更入戲
More experience will make you more into your role.
多十年悠長歷史的方法演技
Ten years of method acting.
多廿年葡萄烈酒才提煉酒味
Twenty years of port refining its flavor.
給歲月提煉自己 將生活融合天地
Let time refine you, integrate life with the world,
將世情演化成戲味
And turn the world into a play.
如何做好孝順女尊敬父母伸出手擁抱
How to be a filial daughter. Respect your parents, reach out and hug them.
幾多歲都裝成細路
No matter how old you are, pretend to be a child.
如何做好你自我依照自我快樂或鼓譟
How to be yourself. Follow your own heart, whether it's happiness or chaos.
不理別人話你糟糕
Don't care what others say about you.
當往日主角是你不要造作招呼這觀眾
When you used to be the protagonist, don't be pretentious when greeting the audience.
忠於你的生存態度
Be true to your attitude towards life.
如何做好這幕戲天賦未夠靠歷練深造
How to play this scene well? If you don't have enough talent, rely on experience.
肥皂劇成為習慣悲歡愛恨
Soap operas become habits. The joys, sorrows, loves, and hatreds.
分開結合相差也沒一分毫
Breaking up and getting together. There's not much difference.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, Eric Kwok


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.