蔡幸娟 - 转一圈 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡幸娟 - 转一圈




转一圈
Turn Around
转一圈 你是否还记得我是谁
You don't remember who I am, do you?
转一圈 我还是不是最美
Am I not the most beautiful?
转一圈 你是否看见我微笑的睑
Do you see the smile on my face?
等待爱情 等待奇迹的喜悦
I'm waiting for love, waiting for the joy of a miracle.
转一圈 你是否还记得我是谁
You don't remember who I am, do you?
转一圈 我依然在你面前
I'm still in front of you.
转一圈 忘不了最初的诺言
I can't forget the promises we made.
共度白首 一直牵手到永远
We'll grow old together, holding hands forever.
转一圈 告诉我你最爱的是谁
Tell me, who do you love most?
转一圈 谁让你永远思念
Who makes you think of me all the time?
转一圈 但愿能变成一只蝴蝶
I wish I could turn into a butterfly,
紧紧跟随围绕在你的身边
To always be with you.
转一圈 转来转去在你我之间
I keep turning, between you and me.
转一圈 刚好转成一个圆
I've come full circle.
转一圈 爱情的奇迹就要出现
The miracle of love is about to happen,
就像神话 一幕一幕的上演
Like a fairy tale, unfolding before our eyes.
歌声正蔓延 你也听见 永远不变
The song is spreading, you can hear it too, forever.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.