蕭敬騰 feat. 林宥嘉 - 我有多麼喜歡你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蕭敬騰 feat. 林宥嘉 - 我有多麼喜歡你




我有多麼喜歡你
How Much I Love You
奔跑 忘了疲倦和目標 什麼才是真正想要
I ran, forgetting fatigue and my goals, wondering what I truly desire
幻想 無數夢想和理想 模糊往日少年模樣
I fantasized, dreaming of countless aspirations and hopes, forgetting my boyish ways
還是聽見在我心中的遠方 金黃色的土壤
I still hear the distant call of my heart, the golden fields
歌聲隨風攀越飄盪 落單的旋律為誰盼望 若經過你身旁
My song drifted in the breeze, its melody yearning for someone. If I passed by you
你是否能與我歌唱 yeah
Could you sing along with me?
我有多麼的喜歡 活在你身上 一定是你也喜歡 放我在心上
How much I love to live in you, you must love to hold me in your heart
就讓時間催促著 走遍散場 哪怕終究回到各自的匆忙
Let time urge us to explore the world, even if we eventually return to our separate paths and busy lives
奔跑 忘了疲倦和目標 什麼才是真正想要
I ran, forgetting fatigue and my goals, wondering what I truly desire
當我聽見在我心中的遠方 卻來到你身旁
When I heard the distant call of my heart, I found you by my side
忘不了你炙熱目光 yeah
I cannot forget your fiery gaze
我有多麼的喜歡 活在你心上 你是不是也喜歡 放我在心上
How much I love to live in your heart, do you also love to hold me in your heart?
可惜時光催促著 得追逐得成長
Sadly, time urges us to pursue growth
不再悸動心跳 誰漸漸遺忘
Our hearts no longer flutter, who gradually forgets?
再多擁抱 夜空 黑暗中星星在閃爍 那是光芒或寂寞 或寂寞
In the darkness, the stars twinkle, but amidst our embraces, are they radiance or loneliness?
我還那麼的喜歡 活在你心上 偶爾也會想像你 也念念不忘
I still love to live in your heart, and sometimes I imagine you also cherish me in your thoughts
時光飛逝到此刻 不再迷惘 那所謂的遠方 只有你的地方
Time flew by, and now I am no longer lost. That distant place is only where you are





Writer(s): 林宥嘉, 萧敬腾


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.