薛凱琪 - Letter To Myself (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 薛凱琪 - Letter To Myself (Live)




Letter To Myself (Live)
Letter To Myself (Live)
這十年來做過的事
The things you did in the past decade
能令你無悔驕傲嗎?
Can they make you proud without regret?
那時候你所相信的事
The things you believed in back then
沒有被動搖吧?
Haven't they been shaken?
對象和緣分已出現
The person and the fate have already appeared
成就也還算不賴嗎?
Are the achievements still not bad?
旅途上你增添了經歷
On the journey, you added more experiences
又有讓稜角 消失嗎?
Have the sharp edges faded away?
軟弱嗎?
Are you weak?
你成熟了
You have matured
不會失去格調吧?
You won't lose your style, will you?
當初堅持還在嗎?
Is your original persistence still there?
刀鋒不會磨鈍了吧?
Your sharp edge won't be dulled, will it?
老練嗎?
Are you experienced?
你情願變得
You are willing to become
聰明而不衝動嗎?
Clever and not impulsive?
但變成步步停下三思
But if you stop and think at every step
會累嗎?
Will you be tired?
快樂嗎?
Are you happy?
你還是記得我跟你約定吧?
Do you still remember the agreement between me and you?
區區幾場成敗裡
In a few fleeting successes and failures
應該不至麻木了吧?
You shouldn't become numb, right?
快樂嗎?
Are you happy?
你忘掉理想
Have you forgotten your dream
只能忙於生活嗎?
And are only busy with life?
別太遲
Don't wait too long
又十年後只想 快樂嗎?
After another ten years, you will only want to be happy?





Writer(s): Xiao Xia Chen, Wy Man Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.