薛凱琪 - 給十年後的我 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 薛凱琪 - 給十年後的我 - Live




給十年後的我 - Live
Letter To Myself in Ten Years - Live
這十年來做過的事 能令你無悔 驕傲嗎?
Can you be proud of what you did in the past decade without any regrets?
那時候你所相信的事 沒有被動搖吧?
Were your beliefs back then unshaken?
對象和緣份已出現 成就也還算不賴嗎?
Have you met your soulmate and gained great achievements?
旅途上你增添了經歷 又有讓稜角 消失嗎?
Have you gained experiences while traveling and become less sharp?
軟弱嗎? 你成熟了 不會失去格調吧?
Have you lost your style due to weakness? Have you become more mature?
當初堅持還在嗎? 刀鋒不會 磨鈍了吧?
Do you still hold on to your principles? Has your passion dulled?
老練嗎? 你情願變得 聰明而不衝動嗎?
Have you become more sophisticated? Are you willing to be intelligent but not impulsive?
但變成 步步停下三思 會累嗎?
But would you be tired if you analyze every step you take?
快樂嗎? 你還是記得你跟我約定吧?
Are you happy? Do you remember the promise you made to me?
區區幾場成敗裡 應該不致 麻木了吧?
You shouldn't be overwhelmed by a few setbacks, right?
快樂嗎? 你忘掉理想 只能忙於生活嗎?
Are you happy? Have you given up on your dreams and just focused on life?
別太遲 又十年後至想 快樂嗎?
Don't wait until another ten years to think about it. Are you happy?





Writer(s): Xiao Xia Chen, Wy Man Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.