薛家燕 - 拎冧六 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 薛家燕 - 拎冧六




拎冧六
Carrying a Six
拎冧六 長衫六
Carrying a Six
高腳七 一隻大頭六
Seven standing up. One big Six.
二三更通處逛去搵吓節目
Walking around at two or three in the morning looking for some action.
日夜賭場內侍候
Waiting in casinos day and night.
生意唔撈我兩頭遊
I don't bother with work. I live at both ends of town.
我既錢輸晒 哎呀 真係冇收
I lost all my money. Oh, dear. I'm really broke.
呢舖真閉翳要想吓計謀
This round really sucks. I need to think of a plan.
喥水唔夠我走返轉頭
I don't have enough water. I'm going to turn around and go back.
搵人地借 佢又擰吓擰吓頭
I'll find someone to borrow from. He's shaking his head.
酬碼部佢又詐嬲
The cashier is pretending to be mad.
拈出碼頭把本收
She's taking away my money.
爛手錶都當曬 冚崩爛冇漏
I even pawned my broken watch. Nothing's safe.
祖先不開眼 令我好擔憂
My ancestors are not looking out for me. They're making me worry.
從前知道係咁醜呢
If I had known it would be this bad,
我都唔使踎街頭
I wouldn't be living on the streets.
獨白:嗱... 做人最緊要醒目 要有志氣
Monologue: Well... The most important thing is to be smart and motivated.
無晒喎 Hey咪再嚟過囉
I've lost everything. Hey, I'll just start over.
拎冧六 長衫六
Carrying a Six
高腳七 一隻大頭六
Seven standing up. One big Six.
二三更通處逛去搵吓節目
Walking around at two or three in the morning looking for some action.
日夜賭場內侍候
Waiting in casinos day and night.
生意難撈要搵綽頭
Business is hard. I need to find a way to make money.
我既錢番晒 真係豐收
I got all my money back. Oh, yes. I'm so lucky.
呢舖真過癮我好計謀
This round is really fun. I have a good plan.
我大把酬碼又返轉頭
I have a lot of money and I'm going back.
人地問我借 我就擰吓擰吓頭
If people ask me to borrow money, I'll shake my head.
去到酬碼部我就發威
I'll go to the cashier and get mad.
Hey攞番啲碼頭把本收
Hey, give me back my money.
連金撈都有晒 真係唔駛愁
I even have gold. I have nothing to worry about.
祖先真開眼 令我無擔憂
My ancestors are really looking out for me. I don't have to worry.
財神都要話我醒呢
Even the god of fortune says I'm smart.
咁就唔使踎街頭
So I don't have to live on the streets.





Writer(s): Anthony Au, Gu Qu, Purple Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.