藍心湄 - Somewhere Someone - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 藍心湄 - Somewhere Someone




Somewhere Someone
Somewhere Someone
忽然希望有個人 能坐在我身邊
I suddenly hope there is someone, who can sit beside me,
聽我說話對我微笑 滿眼愛和憐
listen to me talk, smile at me, with eyes full of love and pity.
那是無意間想起從前
That was when I accidentally thought of the past,
想起你的臉 有溫暖感覺
thought of your face, with a warm feeling.
化一個美美的妝 心也變的明亮
I put on a beautiful makeup, my heart also becomes bright,
得到一點失去一點 愛就是這樣
gaining a little, losing a little, that's what love is.
也許我們要走過這段 才看的更遠 我是這樣想
Maybe we have to go through this segment, to see further, that's what I think.
靜靜地等 等一個人 每個女人都想要幸福
Quietly waiting, waiting for someone, every woman wants happiness.
Somewhere Someone 總會有人 珍惜我的心
Somewhere Someone will always be there to cherish me.
靜靜地等 輕輕的吻 喚醒我沉睡中的靈魂
Quietly waiting, gently kiss, to wake up my sleeping soul.
Somewhere Someone 總會有人 珍惜我的心
Somewhere Someone will always be there to cherish me.
沒有任何道理 因為愛你
There is no reason, because I love you,
是心意能相通 所以快樂
our hearts can communicate, that's why we are happy.





Writer(s): Wa Wa, Dian Hong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.