蘇慧倫 - Bye Bye Baby - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蘇慧倫 - Bye Bye Baby




Bye Bye Baby
Bye Bye Baby
啦...
La...
風車它還在轉 我也不是沒有呼吸
The windmill is still turning, and I'm still breathing.
然而我必須承認 自己錯過許多風景
However, I must admit that I have missed a lot of scenery.
而我還以為你的愛 就像那兩部電影
And I thought that your love was like those two movies,
愛情不用翻譯 戀愛沒有假期
"Lost in Translation" and "The Holiday."
我可以不在意 冷漠和衝突
I can disregard indifference and conflict.
這些悲哀可有可無 我比誰都清楚
I know better than anyone that these sorrows are dispensable.
隔壁的座椅擺著 你折的風箏
On the seat next to me is the kite you folded.
我懷疑它又何必 裝得如此依依不捨
I doubt it really needs to act so reluctant to leave.
Dreams,dreams,they used to be so beautiful
Dreams, dreams, they used to be so beautiful,
Dreams of you and me
Dreams of you and me.
也許 結局 我愛上絢爛的歌劇
Perhaps in the end, I fell in love with the magnificent opera,
演完了所有人世間的苦
Which has played out all the suffering of the world.
你開心就說什麼都好
When you're happy, you say whatever you want.
失落的時候走極端的路
When you're down, you go to extremes.
就算我們偶爾也會爭吵
Even if we occasionally quarrel,
我從來不覺得你可惡
I never thought you were despicable.
你曾經為了誰神魂顛倒
For whom did you once lose your mind?
我曾經為了誰停下腳步
For whom did I once stop in my tracks?
也剛好天雨 Bye bye baby
It just happened to be raining. Bye bye, baby.
咖啡喝一杯 然後停一停
I'll have a cup of coffee and then pause for a bit.
翻翻小說 與被我收起來的每個癮
I'll flip through a novel and the addictions that I've put away.
窗邊的黑鋼琴 都穿出新的灰塵
The black piano by the window is gathering new dust.
而我的手指頭 也敲不出心中的冰冷
And my fingers can't play the coldness in my heart.
深呼吸把這獨來獨往的情節
I'll take a deep breath and take this lonely plot,
當作是一個人喜歡孤單單的滋味
Pretending that I'm someone who enjoys solitude,
像天蠍座的貓 它穿著白衣服
Like a Scorpio cat in a white dress,
只為了隱瞞黑色的肌膚
Wearing it only to hide its black skin.
Dreams,dreams,they used to be too beautiful
Dreams, dreams, they used to be too beautiful,
Dreams of me and you
Dreams of me and you.
也許幾許 美麗的夢早已驚醒
Perhaps some beautiful dreams have already ended,
只剩下我獨自找新的路
Leaving me alone to find a new path.
你開心就說什麼都好
When you're happy, you say whatever you want.
失落的時候走極端的路
When you're down, you go to extremes.
就算我們偶爾也會爭吵
Even if we occasionally quarrel,
我從來不覺得你可惡
I never thought you were despicable.
你曾經為了誰神魂顛倒
For whom did you once lose your mind?
我曾經為了誰停下腳步
For whom did I once stop in my tracks?
剛好天明 Bye bye baby
It just happened to be dawn. Bye bye, baby.
啦...
La...





Writer(s): Lily Allen, Mark Ronson, Pierre Bachelet, Roy Andre Herve, Santi White


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.