蘇打綠 - 他舉起右手點名 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蘇打綠 - 他舉起右手點名




他舉起右手點名
He Lifted His Right Hand for Roll Call
「這是眾人共謀的一個惡遊戲?」
Was this a wicked game in which everyone conspired?
「那火車不應該載我們到這裡!」
That train shouldn't have brought us here!
「個個幽靈像死了又死的魅影。」
Every phantom was like a specter that had died over and over.
「我是一個編號還是擁有姓名?」
Am I just a number, or do I have a name?
「那毒蜘蛛懂得讓人手舞足蹈。」
That venomous spider knows how to make people dance and cavort.
「看!它們正要奪走凱旋的指環。」
Look! They are about to wrest away the triumphal ring.
「這裡甚至不容許粗糙的渴望。」
Here even rough desires are forbidden.
「時間是不存在的,讓惡夢餵養。」
Time does not exist, let nightmares be fed.
「被逼迫著走了岔路,還能活著再見嗎?」
Forced to take the wrong path, can we still live to see each other again?
「移民」「俘虜」「同性戀」「吉普賽」「猶太」
“Immigrant,” “captive,” “homosexual,” “gypsy,” “Jew”
「有沒有它這麼恨我們的八卦?」
Has there ever been gossip that hates us as much as this?
「幾十年後,世界會不會還一樣...」
Decades from now, will the world still be the same...
「令人憤慨的不是受苦,而是受這苦沒理由!」
What's outrageous is not the suffering, but that there is no rhyme or reason for it!
「看官們,若有選擇,你會當受害者或劊子手?」
My lady, if given a choice, would you be the victim or the executioner?
「它的綸音讓我們集中如螻蟻。」
Its precepts make us huddle together like ants.
「瘟疫的紅十字!」「痙攣的六角星...」
The red cross of the plague!” The convulsing hexagram...
「被自己的夢吼驚醒多血淋淋。」
To be startled awake from one's own dream, how blood-curdling it is.
「給它一根指頭,它要我整隻手!」
Give it a finger, and it wants my whole hand!
「所有生靈加起來,也不值它一個慾望!」
All the creatures put together are not worth a single one of its desires!
「寧可站著死去,也不跪著苟活。」
I would rather die standing than live kneeling.
「在愛仇敵之前,卻先恨了朋友。」
Before loving my enemies, I first hated my friends.
「住進一朵火焰,就成為螢火蟲。」
Dwell in a flame, and become a firefly.
「因為他的不公才有了第一個殺人犯。」
Because of his injustice, there came to be the first murderer.
「智慧帶來原罪!」「別用契約馴服我。」
Knowledge brings original sin!” Do not use a contract to tame me.
「命運瞎了眼,誰能抓一綹頭髮?」
Fate is blind, who can grasp a strand of its hair?
「天!毒氣已四溢,我逐漸失去我...」
Oh my goodness! The poison gas has spread everywhere, and I am gradually losing...
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「脫下你的衣和帽!」「打開你的齒和嘴!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Take off your clothes and hats!” “Open your teeth and mouth!”)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「檢查你的心和腎!」「剝離你的靈和魂!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Examine your heart and kidneys!” “Strip away your spirit and soul!)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「為什麼要相信你!」「你哪裡會是真理!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Why should I believe you!” “Where could you possibly be the truth!”)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「誰管是不是經典!」「誰管有沒有頁數!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Who cares whether it's a classic!” “Who cares if there are page numbers!”)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「蘇菲濕婆請解救!」「聖哲神佛都入墮!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Sufi Shiva, please save me!” “Saints and Buddhas have all fallen into depravity!”)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「輪迴涅槃誰操縱!」「如你一般怎麼做!」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Samsara and Nirvana, who controls them?” “How can it be done as you do it!”)
「我!我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「出草火大風大中!」「曉星早已經墜落!)」
I! My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“Rush into the fire, the wind, and the storm!” “The morning star has already fallen!”)
「我... 我的手!」「我的臉!」「我的瘋狂!」(「גאולה... סליחה... תשובה...」「ॐ मणि पद्म हूँ 」)
I... My hands!” “My face!” “My madness!” (“גאולה... סליחה... תשובה...」「ॐ मणि पद्म हूँ 」)
「噓!別吵!想安穩睡個覺就等著進墳場!」
Shhh! Don't make a sound! If you want to sleep peacefully, wait until you're in the grave!
「喂!使者... 有橄欖枝... 我看到人帶來...」
Hey! Messenger... There is an olive branch... I saw someone bringing...
「我很想... 想到家... 臉覺得快... 快樂...」
I long to... To go home... I feel as if my face is about to... Be happy...
「滿口譫語... 數到七... 或許我有... 罪!」
Full of delirium... Counting to seven... Perhaps I do have... Sin!
「為何我有罪!」
Why do I have sin?
「若我說祂也...」
If I say He also...
「...。」
...





Writer(s): Qing Feng Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.