蘇打綠 - 是我的海 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蘇打綠 - 是我的海 (Live)




是我的海 (Live)
My Sea (Live)
這些日子以來 突然間變成一片空白
These days have suddenly become a blank space
這段日子是否 沉睡中忽然哭醒過來?
These days did you wake up from a dream crying?
太多意外 沒想要勉強我感慨
Too many unexpected things, I don't want to be sentimental
太多困難 會讓人害怕看未來
Too many difficulties will make people afraid of the future
你知道我不想離開
You know I don't want to leave
你知道我有多無奈
You know how helpless I am
如果時間一直走得那麼快
If time always goes by so fast
我怎麼對你依賴?
How can I depend on you?
(淚流出來該怎麼辦?)
(What should I do if tears come out?)
是我的海 陽光的下午慢慢感染
It's my sea, the afternoon sun infects slowly
當海不藍 飛起的夢想都變塵埃
When the sea is not blue, dreams come to dust
是我的海 寂靜的下午默默離開
It's my sea, the quiet afternoon leaves silently
海也不藍 轉過身不能再寵愛
The sea is not blue either, turn around and can no longer spoil
我多想大聲喊 我多不想明白
I want to shout out loud, I don't want to understand
我只想唱來 一些溫暖
I just want to sing for a little warmth
我們心裡 不會腐壞
In our hearts, it will not rot





Writer(s): Wu Qing Feng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.