蘇盈之 - 还在想他? - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蘇盈之 - 还在想他?




还在想他?
Still Thinking About Him?
到家门口 已忘了是几点
At the door of my home, I've forgotten what time it is.
洗了澡把一天的疲倦 放在一边
After washing away the day's exhaustion in the shower,
关在房间里什么地方都不想去
I shut myself in my room, with no desire to go anywhere.
把自己收藏 好好休息
I put myself away to rest properly.
明天的行程 还在脑里打转
Tomorrow's schedule is still swirling around in my mind.
熟悉的脸孔 如此陌生的交谈
Familiar faces, such strange conversations.
忙到没有时间静下来想一想
I'm too busy to stop and think.
就会惊慌失措的 一片茫然
And when I do, I'm a mess, completely lost.
别问我是否还想他
Don't ask me if I still think about him,
我真的不知如何回答
Because I really don't know how to answer.
别问我是否心里还牵挂
Don't ask me if I'm still worried about him in my heart,
我也不明白为何那么傻
For I don't understand why I'm so foolish.
拥挤的街道 不停重复的脚步
Crowded streets and the sound of endless footsteps.
停了许多回 跨过几条路
I stopped many times and crossed several roads.
身旁流动的面孔突然如此模糊
The faces flowing by suddenly became so blurred,
倒退的商店 再也看不清楚
And the receding shops gradually became indistinguishable.
别问我是否还想他
Don't ask me if I still think about him,
我真的不知如何回答
Because I really don't know how to answer.
别问我是否心里还牵挂
Don't ask me if I'm still worried about him in my heart,
我也不明白为何那么傻
For I don't understand why I'm so foolish.
别问我为何还想他?
Don't ask me why I still think about him.
生活里已有太多的牵挂
There are already too many worries in my life.
别问我为何沉默不说话
Don't ask me why I'm silent.
我心里头是真的难受啊
I'm really hurting inside.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.