蛋堡Soft Lipa - 內部整修 (Intro) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蛋堡Soft Lipa - 內部整修 (Intro)




內部整修 (Intro)
Internal Repair (Intro)
蛋堡
Duobao
內部整修()
Internal Repair ()
為我的嘀咕做筆錄 忙翻了腦袋裡的編輯部
I transcribe my murmurs and keep the editors in my mind busy.
面對人生題庫 換了筆觸 再次起步
I changed my strokes again and started again when faced with life's question bank.
這只是過程 還有千里路
This is just the beginning. There are still thousands of miles to go.
醫生看著X光片 異常困惑 檢查我抑揚頓挫
The doctor looked at the X-ray and was very confused. He checked my ups and downs.
現在從思想到聲音 都比較混濁
Now my thoughts and voice are getting cloudy.
究竟發生了什麼 不要問我
Whatever happened, don't ask me.
開始進行清創 把我心上壞死的部份挖個精光
Let's start the debridement and dig out the dead part of my heart.
這讓我暈眩 疼痛劃破腦海 像一台速度超快的軍艦
This dizziness hurts my mind, like a speedboat.
難以忍受的程度有多大 重播它 像兩截斷骨間的磨擦
Replay it. How much can I bear? It's like the friction between two broken bones.
直到變成快感而無法作罷 越難面對的就越要去挑撥它
Until it becomes pleasure and I can't stop. The harder it is to face, the more I want to challenge it.
自我意識像flow一樣流動 但如果無法與人溝通 就只是一場幽夢
Self-consciousness flows like a flow, but if I can't communicate with others, it's just a dream.
此時 難以接近如我 接近走火入魔後 嘗到苦果又復活
At this time, it's difficult to get close to me, like falling into a trap after obsession. I tasted the fruit and was resurrected again.
經歷了內部整修 時而感到挫折 時而覺得自己很邱
After the internal repairs, I felt frustrated and sometimes I felt very free-spirited.
嘶吼著 任由回憶折磨不肯丟
I roared and let my memories torment me, refusing to let go.
赤裸地自首了 也是我的成就
I honestly confessed, which is also my achievement.
為了忍耐暫時摒住我的呼吸 身體心理像是不協調的夫妻
I temporarily held my breath to endure it. My body and mind are like an incompatible couple.
腦中的暈眩不是因為訴we 聲音的顫抖不是因為哭泣
The dizziness in my mind is not because of the description, and the trembling of my voice is not because of crying.
忙著平定內亂所以過得孤僻 記錄自己才是我生活的目的
I'm busy quelling the chaos, so I live a solitary life. My life goal is to document myself.
艱深道理不會有太多人附議 但內部整修之後我已沒有顧忌
Few people will agree with the profound truth, but I have nothing to worry about after the internal repairs.





Writer(s): Zhen Xi Du


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.