蛋堡Soft Lipa - 恍惚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蛋堡Soft Lipa - 恍惚




恍惚
Trance
妳美得讓人恍惚...
You're beautiful enough to make me trance...
妳美得讓人恍惚...
You're beautiful enough to make me trance...
妳美得讓人...
You're beautiful enough to make me...
讓人醉 讓人脆弱
Make me drunk, vulnerable
讓人將妳當成魅惑
Make me consider you a temptress
讓人想法帶著罪過
Make my thoughts sinful
當我想著要妳給我
When I think about you giving yourself to me
表情冷靜 談吐勾人
Your expression calm, your words alluring
釣出野性 才是收成
Drawing out my wild side; that's the harvest
看妳細節 看妳紅唇
Watching your details, your red lips
看妳眼神被妳看透靈魂
Watching your eyes see through my soul
像離開陸地
Like, like leaving land
像已high 讓人難顧忌
Like being high, making it hard to care
像霧裡 讓人難注意
Like in a fog, making it hard to notice
讓人恍惚彷彿杜振熙
Making me trance like Tu Zhenxi
醒在手術台
Like, waking up on the operating table
還沒走出來
Like, not yet out of it
像盯著太陽 像是白日夢
Like staring at the sun, like a daydream
像是要失控
I, like, am about to lose control
妳美得讓人恍惚...
You're beautiful enough to make me trance...
她像貓不愛打擾
She's like a cat, doesn't like to be disturbed
像透光瑪瑙
Like translucent agate
像是魅力沒法藏好
Like an allure that can't be hidden
像最後一位法老
Like the last pharaoh
像詩人畫家筆下題材
Like a subject in a poet or painter's pen
天使魔鬼那種情懷
An angel and a devil, that kind of feeling
像她本身就是名牌
Like she's a brand name herself
我神情恍惚但心裡明白
My expression is trance, but my mind is clear
在恍惚之間容易失了分寸
In a trance, it's easy to lose your sense
不管結果如何 那總是引人爭論
No matter the result, it's always controversial
如果全部都是幻覺 還是希望那會發生
If it's all an illusion, I still hope it happens
即使短暫地 像她臉上映著的閃光燈
Even if it's just for a moment, like the flash of light on her face
讓我...
Let me...
恍惚... 妳美得讓人恍惚
Trance... You're beautiful enough to make me trance
恍惚...
Trance...
那天之後,我再也沒清醒過來...
That day, I never woke up...
像我的元神跟著妳往前走去 怎麼叫也叫不回來
Like my soul followed you away, how can I call it back?
像我能記得當時氛圍默契 怎麼就記不起對白
Like I can remember the atmosphere of that time so vividly, how can I not remember the words?
讓我都不知道自己在說什麼了 它卻像首歌
Like I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, yet it sounds like a song
讓我經歷過了一個瞬間 妳就像我的
Like I experienced a moment, you're like my
歷史上有名的那些決定 想必也經過一番拉扯
Like those famous decisions in history, I bet they were also made after some struggle
但還是讓人 不管身份不管規則
But still make people, regardless of status or rules
不管是有過一段 或有些遺憾
Regardless of whether there was a past or some regrets
有些期盼 要怎麼悶著
Some expectations, how can they be stifled?
感覺是深刻
The feeling is intense
感覺是噴射
The feeling is a gush
感覺是跟了
The feeling has followed
感覺是真的
The feeling is real
恍惚...
Trance...
妳美得讓人恍惚
You're beautiful enough to make me trance
恍惚...
Trance...
妳美得讓人恍惚
You're beautiful enough to make me trance
恍惚...
Trance...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.