血肉果汁機 - 登陸月球 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 血肉果汁機 - 登陸月球




登陸月球
Landing on the Moon
我身體健康 所以我的角色好 快放炮來慶祝
I'm in good health, so my role is good. Let's set off fireworks to celebrate.
這叫人爽身體勇 你晚餐吃營養一點
This makes people feel good and courageous. You should eat more nutritious foods for dinner.
風化月娘 你妖嬌美麗
Moon maiden, you're so charming and beautiful.
進去唱歌還有兼洗頭
You can go inside to sing and wash your hair.
月娘月娘 我爸想跟你說
Moon maiden, moon maiden, my father wants to tell you something.
他年輕尚未結婚也曾去過你那
When he was young and unmarried, he also visited you there.
裡面幹部都不好惹 我看每隻都是虎龍豹彪
The officers inside are not easy to provoke. I think each one of them is like a tiger, dragon, leopard, or leopard.
偷拐搶騙 放火殺人 每張都領牌
Stealing, swindling, kidnapping, extortion, arson, and murder. Each one of them has a record.
要算坐牢年數 可能你過去了好幾萬代
If you want to calculate the number of years they've spent in prison, you'd probably have been reincarnated tens of thousands of times by then.
有看到嗎 這才叫做專業
Do you see this? This is what we call professional.
要衝不衝一句話 我思考一下 來阿
If you want to fight or not, just say the word. Let me think about it. Come on.
找死阿 快放招 給你down
You're looking for death? Hurry up and make your move. I'll take you down.
快通知老大
Hurry up and tell the boss. He's here.
你們找不對地點 找不對時間 沒錯 我們是來這...
You've found the wrong place and the wrong time. That's right, we're here to...
找麻煩這聽起來好像我們品性很差
Causing trouble. It sounds like we're bad people.
我慈悲心大開 現在就送你們回故鄉
I'm full of compassion, so I'll send you back to your hometown now.
你們別肖想
Don't get any ideas.
把人當成白癡 你以為我吃菜的喔
You treat people like idiots. Do you think I'm a vegetarian?
我管你老大 是鐵支還是誰
I don't care who your boss is, whether he's Iron Branch or whoever.
反正我兒子的名
Anyway, my son's name is
叫做同花順的啦
Straight Flush.
好玩
That's fun.
難到鐵支打的過同花 沒聽過
Is Iron Branch stronger than Straight Flush? Haven't you heard?
輸贏注定
The outcome is already decided.
要爽就鬥陣行
If you want to have fun, let's fight together.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.