血肉果汁機 - 粗殘台中 - 2021 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 血肉果汁機 - 粗殘台中 - 2021




粗殘台中 - 2021
Brutal Taichung - 2021
有人在開槍了 你頭殼就要小心
Oh, someone's shooting, you better watch your head,
不然就別怪你公快死 還沒交代啊
Or don't blame me when you're dead before you've had your say.
粗殘又好有趣
It's brutal but it's fun,
咱們是台中囝仔
We're Taichung locals,
晚上去哪晃 是去300 還是 中華路呷宵夜
Where do we go at night? To 300 or Zhonghua Road for a midnight snack?
不然來去金山 記得要有人帶 呼乾啦
Or let's go to Jinshan, but remember to bring someone with you. Let's get wasted!
檳榔西施 (水啦)
Betel nut girls (hot!),
太平車隊 (派啦)
Taiping car clubs (cool!),
海線的囝 (阿殺力啦)
Coastal boys (awesome!).
囝仔 你真正上厲害啦
Oh, boy, you're really something,
你若存心找死 那你就來吧 你若往去 我會去替你捻香
If you're looking for trouble, come at me. If you die, I'll burn incense for you.
歡迎光臨 粗殘台中
Welcome to Brutal Taichung.
台中縣有大甲媽祖廟
Taichung County has the Dajia Mazu Temple.
(出巡)大家都拼死命 鑽轎
(During the pilgrimage) everyone gives it their all, diving under the sedan chair.
夜市讚 有吃又有得抓
The night market is awesome, with food and games.
東西 俗又大碗
The food is cheap and plentiful.
這山頂有夜景有咖啡
The mountaintop has a great view and coffee.
歡迎帶你七仔來七逃
Bring your girlfriend for a romantic getaway.
天氣好 不常在下雨
The weather is good, it doesn't rain often.
不曾來過 請保險以後再說
If you've never been here, make sure you come again.
咱們是台中囝仔
We're Taichung locals,
咱們是台中囝仔
We're Taichung locals.
歡迎你來粗殘台中
Welcome to Brutal Taichung.
少年仔人很多 口氣不太好
There are a lot of young people here, and they can be rude.
但是 俗仔 你爸看很多了
But hey, your dad has seen worse.
你長輩沒教你 你這個不呷仔
Your elders didn't teach you well, you disrespectful brat.
真敢死
Damn, you're really asking for it.
死囝仔 你真正上厲害啦
Oh, you little shit, you're really something,
你若存心找死 是在拖屎尿嗎
Are you looking for trouble? Don't be an idiot.
別怕 你若往去 我會去替你捻香
Don't worry, if you die, I'll burn incense for you.
歡迎鬥陣 粗殘台中
Come fight, Brutal Taichung.





Writer(s): 劉宗霖 Zero, 童仲宇 Gigo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.