Jude Chiu - 浓缩蓝鲸 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Jude Chiu - 浓缩蓝鲸




浓缩蓝鲸
Concentrated Blue Whale
只要你說 我就可以
If you just say the word, my love,
帶你到另一片海域
I can take you to another sea.
再大的浪都會像 一個噴嚏
The biggest waves will be like a sneeze,
不淹沒誰只是 惹笑了你
Not drowning anyone, just making you laugh.
如果聲音 藏著秘密
If sounds hold secrets deep inside,
在至深處給你寫信
I'll write you letters in the abyss.
讓語言接近沈默
Letting language approach silence's art,
讓我接近 最幽微的隱喻 散落一地
Letting me reach the faintest metaphors, scattered apart.
如此 沈迷
So lost in you, I'm mesmerized,
划過暗潮看身後的風 被捲起
Gliding through dark currents, watching the wind rise.
何必 懷疑
Why even doubt what we have, my dear?
一呼一吸都能吵醒 水中的上帝
Every breath we take awakens the god of the sea, so clear.
請用 你的眼神 給我回應
Answer me with your eyes, let me see,
說你也信 在我懷中
That you believe, held close to me,
蜷著鯨的身體
Curled up like a whale's great form,
成為 它的遼闊 它的孤寂
Becoming its vastness, its lonely storm.
放任我靈魂 睡在 何地
Let my soul sleep wherever it may roam,
都能 借你棲息
It will always find shelter in your home.
就此 沈迷
Completely lost, I'm drawn to your embrace,
蛻掉軀殼扇動著性命 跟上去
Shedding my shell, my life keeping pace.
不曾 懷疑
Never doubting the strength of our bond,
每陣漣漪都縮印著 波濤的紋理
Every ripple reflecting the waves beyond.
請用 你的眼神 將我倒映
Reflect me in your eyes, pull me near,
帶我穿過 漫天魚群
Take me through schools of fish, without fear.
去向藍鯨的宿命
Towards the blue whale's destiny we'll swim,
別怕 就算隕落 驚動天地
Don't be afraid, even if our fall makes the heavens dim.
還能夠為你 留下一座島嶼
I can still leave an island for you to keep,
"只是很可惜——"
"It's just a shame..." whispers the deep.
一隻磷蝦 被誰叼去
A krill snatched away, lost to sight,
遺言消散 在風裡
Its last words scattered by the wind's might.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.