許靖韻 - Shut Up (KTV 版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Shut Up (KTV 版) - 許靖韻traduction en anglais




Shut Up (KTV 版)
Shut Up (KTV Version)
旁人话我哋废青 食完就瞓 踎低已经会晕
Others call us useless youth, eat and sleep, squat down and feel dizzy.
旁人话我哋废噏 碌爆手机 搞搞震冇帮衬
Others call us useless chatterboxes, scrolling through our phones, causing trouble without buying anything.
点解逼迫我哋要卖力做嘢 供楼买砖建坟
Hey, why force us to work hard, buy a house, bricks to build a tomb?
听到通通废话 指指点点 你话有乜瘾
Hearing all this nonsense, pointing fingers, what's the point?
人人乱讲三讲四 听到都见晕
Everyone's gossiping, it makes me dizzy.
俾番一秒我抖吓 Shut Up (One Two Three Four)
Give me a second to breathe, Shut Up (One Two Three Four)
唔该下你哋 我有我Say 别继续讲歪理 都嘥气
Hey, excuse me, I have my say, stop talking nonsense, it's a waste of breath.
(我理鬼你)
(I don't care about you)
唔该你够未 拗到兴起 又再闹 三覆被 整鬼你
Hey, have you had enough? Arguing again, nagging, messing with you.
You better shut up
You better shut up
狂闹我玩得过份 其实我想快乐做人
Scolding me for playing too much, I just want to live happily.
其实我点听你讲 你住上层高层
How can I listen to you, you live on a higher floor.
你已讲得好吣 又话我系次等
You've said enough, calling me second-rate.
乱话我边位都要 Shut Up Now
Talking nonsense about me, Shut Up Now
实行啋你有味 我有我玩 自顾自己嬉戏 洗激气
Ignore you, I have my own fun, minding my own business, no need to get angry.
(冇嘢驶理)
(Nothing to care about)
任人讲我冇避 你有你讲 就各自搵位企 嘥鬼气
Let people talk, you have your say, let's each find our own place, waste of breath.
You better shut up
You better shut up
其实我无乜点理 其实我只想讲 Shut Up
I don't really care, I just want to say Shut Up





Writer(s): Bo Jian Liang, Wong Goro


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.