許冠傑 - 半斤八兩 ('98 Working Class Remix) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許冠傑 - 半斤八兩 ('98 Working Class Remix)




半斤八兩 ('98 Working Class Remix)
Half a Catty (1998 Working Class Remix)
我呢班打工仔,通街走糴直頭係壞腸胃,
We workers, walking the streets like walking toilets,
搵個些少到月底點夠洗(奀過鬼),
Our meager earnings by month's end, gone in a flash (pathetic),
確係認真濕滯。
Truly a sorry state of affairs.
最弊波士郁發威(癲過雞),
Worst of all, the boss gets up on his high horse (crazy as a loon),
一味係處係唔係亂吠,
Constantly barking at us left and right,
嗡親加薪塊面拿起惡睇(扭下計),
When we ask for a raise, his face turns ugly (time to haggle),
你就認真開胃。
You'd better get ready to whet your appetite.
(半斤八兩)做到隻積咁樣,
(Half a catty) Working like a dog,
(半斤八兩)濕水炮仗點會,
(Half a catty) Like a damp firecracker, nothing happens,
(半斤八兩)夠薑鎗走去搶。
(Half a catty) If you've got guts, go rob a bank.
出半斤力,想話番足八兩,
Give half a catty of effort, expecting eight taels in return,
家陣惡搵食,邊有半斤八兩咁理想(吹漲)。
But these days, it's tough to make a living, where can you find such a good deal (nonsense).
我呢班打工仔,一生一世為錢幣做奴隸,
We workers, slaves to money for life,
種辛苦折墮講出嚇鬼(死俾你睇),
Deprived and humiliated, it's enough to scare the living daylights out of you (drop dead),
咪話冇乜所謂。
Don't tell me it's nothing.
(半斤八兩)就算有福都冇你享,
(Half a catty) Even if there's fortune, you won't get a share,
(半斤八兩)重慘過滾水淥豬腸,
(Half a catty) Worse than a pig's intestine scalded in boiling water,
(半斤八兩)雞碎咁多都要啄。
(Half a catty) You'll still have to peck at the chicken scraps.





Writer(s): sam hui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.