許冠傑 - 最緊要好玩 (Disco Remix) - traduction des paroles en anglais

最緊要好玩 (Disco Remix) - 許冠傑traduction en anglais




最緊要好玩 (Disco Remix)
The Most Important Thing is to Have Fun (Disco Remix)
人其實天生奔放貪玩,原沒有拘束只有笑顏,
People are in fact born wild and playful, originally unfettered and only joyful,
悲歡我唔慣,追趕太陽似子彈。
Sorrow and joy, I'm not used to, chasing the sun like a bullet.
乘坐穿梭機打個空翻,雲霧裏縛起雙腳跳欄,
Riding a space shuttle for a somersault, jumping hurdles with feet bound in the clouds,
威風似神探,追蹤愛神眼不貶
As dashing as a detective, tirelessly pursuing the god of love.
我想攀登火山,執塊石頭用煎蛋,
I want to climb a volcano, grab a stone and fry an egg,
其實開心好簡單,最緊要好玩。
In fact, happiness is so simple, the most important thing is to have fun.
我願抬著午夜明月對你單眼,星光之上扯起帳蓬與你浪漫,
I'm willing to lift the midnight moon and wink at you, raise a tent under the stars and romance you,
我願停頓宇宙凝望你那雙眼,使你無從忘掉這魅力先生。
I'm willing to pause the universe and gaze into your eyes, making it impossible for you to forget this charming gentleman.
乘坐穿梭機打個空翻,雲霧裏縛起雙腳跳欄,
Riding a space shuttle for a somersault, jumping hurdles with feet bound in the clouds,
追蹤太陽去,不准太陽早交更。
Chasing the sun away, preventing it from changing shifts early.
我想踩三輪車,登陸月球賣牛暔飯,
I want to ride a rickshaw, land on the moon and sell milk pudding,
其實開心好簡單,最緊要好玩。
In fact, happiness is so simple, the most important thing is to have fun.
其實我天生奔放貧玩,唔恨有獎品只要笑顏,
In fact, I was born wild and playful, not desiring a prize but only a smile,
不須有人讚,只須我仍覺好玩,
No need for anyone's praise, as long as I still find it fun,
不須有人讚,只須我仍覺好玩。
No need for anyone's praise, as long as I still find it fun.





Writer(s): lynsey defaul, terry britien


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.