許志安 - 向全世界說愛你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許志安 - 向全世界說愛你




向全世界說愛你
To the Whole World, I Tell You
全世界也安靜 為了聽我宣佈
The whole world falls silent, to hear me declare,
從前我最想找的已經遇到
That what I always wished for is finally here.
全世界也感動 我真心我真意
The whole world feels the stirring of my heart that's true and deep,
同誠意送上祝福兩相偕老
And wishes us a life in love that we'll forever keep.
(來陪你引證此生愛可不老)
(Come with me to prove that our love will never grow old.)
有你便有最好 心因你自豪
With you, I can dream the biggest of dreams, in my heart I soar,
同行共上路 有多驕傲
When we walk together, my pride knows no shore.
愛完全給你 亦同樣得到
All of my love, I give to you, and it is all I own,
動情原是極美的消耗
To be moved by love is such a beautiful, exhausting feat.
每一個羨慕 我都感覺到
In every gaze of envy that I see, I take pride,
向憂鬱苦惱寫句號
Their wistful looks are a testament to our stride.
印於這路上 沒前後的腳步
Our footprints leave a mark on the path we tread,
心扣心 由長夜吻到清早
As our hearts intertwine, the nights turn into the dawn as we are led.
愛共你探討 火跟你製造
Together we explore the depths of desire,
情全面傾倒 放膽表露
Our love pours forth, an uninhibited fire.
我從前雖也 像條害羞草
I used to be shy, like a timid blade of grass,
講I Love U 沒半點吞吐
But now I declare my love, without a second's pause or a stutter.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.