Andy Hui - 垃圾天堂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Andy Hui - 垃圾天堂




垃圾天堂
Wasteland Paradise
没看清楚白昼
I didn't see clearly during the day,
没看清楚白天
I didn't see clearly during the daytime,
灰色掩盖了宇宙
Grayness covered the universe,
没看清楚夜晚吗
Didn't I see clearly at night,
没看清楚夜空
I didn't see clearly the night sky,
天空铺满铁锈
The sky was covered with rust,
看看这片废置的天与地
Look at this deserted heaven and earth,
四处渗透了发枯的气味
The musty smell permeates everywhere,
迷人吗
Is it charming?
越过了这座山岭
I crossed this mountain ridge,
洞悉天外风景
I saw the scenery outside the sky,
对山峰再致敬
I respect the peaks again,
听说这个那个山影背后
I heard that behind this and that mountain shadow,
听说各有各风光明媚
I heard that each has its own beautiful scenery,
渴望会飞
I longed to fly,
飞不过慌忙
But I couldn't fly over the panic,
飞不过失望
I couldn't fly over the disappointment,
像世界下塌
The world seemed to collapse,
没氧气没星光
There was no oxygen, no starlight,
慢慢堕入垃圾仓
I slowly fell into the garbage dump,
飞不上天堂
I couldn't fly to heaven,
飞出去张望
I flew out to look around,
何必丧气与绝望
Why be frustrated and despairing?
何不放眼再仰望
Why not look up again?
天空更壮
The sky is more magnificent,
天色更朗
The sky is more clear,
怎可对抗
How can I resist it?
能飞得过慌忙
I can fly over the panic,
能飞得过失望
I can fly over the disappointment,
没世界下塌
The world didn't collapse,
没怨气没惊慌
There was no resentment, no panic,
没落没落垃圾仓
I didn't fall into the garbage dump,
飞不上天堂
I couldn't fly to heaven,
飞出去展望
I flew out to look ahead,
何必丧气与绝望
Why be frustrated and despairing?
何不放眼再仰望
Why not look up again?
天空更壮
The sky is more magnificent,
天色更朗
The sky is more clear,
来一起细看
Let's take a closer look together.
若看清楚白昼
If you see clearly during the day,
若看清楚白天
If you see clearly during the daytime,
请高歌去赞美吧
Please sing and praise it,
若看清楚夜晚
If you see clearly at night,
若看清楚夜空
If you see clearly the night sky,
请高歌去赞美吧
Please sing and praise it,
看见这个那个山影背后
See this and that mountain shadow,
看见各有各风光背后
See the scenery behind each,
到处满载精采变奏
Exquisite variations are everywhere.





Writer(s): Min Lai Mini Choi, Chi On Hui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.