許志安 - 活在當下 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許志安 - 活在當下




活在當下
Live in the Moment
從那起點 直到終點 就像為著懷緬
From that starting point until the end, it's like for the sake of reminiscing
十二歲當天 慣與那個每天見面
On the day I was twelve, I used to meet her every day
二十歲當天 仍然未明白何謂再見
On the day I was twenty, I still didn't understand what it meant to say goodbye
每一天 都不知那天 會與那個永不見面
Every day, I didn't know that one day, I'd never see her again
* 誰掠過 至知道舊日並未盡力過
* Who passed by, only to realize that in the past, I didn't try hard enough
誰掠過 回頭嫌見得少 如何才愛得多 *
Who passed by, looking back and regretting seeing too little, how could I have loved more *
# 漫天飛花 卻已錯過快將開的花
# Flowers flying through the sky, yet I missed the ones that were about to bloom
活於當下 每秒也要抱緊放下
Live in the moment, I must embrace and let go of every second
漫天飛花 最尾剎那瞬間跌下
Flowers flying through the sky, falling down at the very last moment
一秒鐘 足夠盛放吧
A second is enough to bloom, right?
Hoo 就活在剎那 剎那便過去
Hoo, live in the moment, for the moment will soon pass
曇花不可愛嗎?(曇花即使短促 不必愛惜嗎?) #
Isn't the昙花 (昙花, a flower that blooms for a very short time) beautiful? (Even though the昙花 is short-lived, shouldn't we cherish it?) #
閃過的 即將閃過的 耗盡現在每分氣力
The moment that flashed by, the moment that will flash by, I will use up every ounce of my strength now
得到的 比起失去的 那個會有更高價值
What I gain is more valuable than what I lose
十年後 或六十年後 實在亦沒太多以後
Ten years later, or sixty years later, there won't be much of a future
萬年後 每一位要走 卻永遠要計較以後
Ten thousand years later, everyone will have to go, but they will always worry about the future
Repeat *#
Repeat *#
一秒鐘 這秒鐘 不夠滿足嗎?
A second, this second, isn't it enough?
一秒鐘 這秒鐘 開了幾多花
A second, this second, how many flowers have bloomed?
(一切得到的 總有一天失去的 只有這秒鐘最重要吧
(Everything gained will be lost one day, only this second is the most important
一切得到的 總有一天失去的 得到失之間滿足過吧)
Everything gained will be lost one day, let's be content with what we have)
捨不得過去 等不到永遠 如今不必愛惜嗎?
Can't let go of the past, can't wait for forever, shouldn't we cherish now?
一天天過去 一位位遠去 誰願學習放下
Day by day, person by person, who is willing to learn to let go?
Repeat *#
Repeat *#
漫天飛花 花非花 花非花 漫天飛花 花非花 是花非花
Flowers flying through the sky, flowers or not, flowers or not, flowers flying through the sky, flowers or not, is it flowers or not





Writer(s): Lin Xi, 舒 文, 舒 文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.