許志安 - 空前絕後 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許志安 - 空前絕後




空前絕後
Unprecedented
仍然活著做甚麼
Why am I still alive?
唯有在這世界靜坐
I can only sit silently in this world
誰未曾受過 別離後果
Has anyone ever not suffered the consequences of parting?
難道大地只得你麼
Are you the only one on earth?
未來願望是甚麼
What is my future wish?
唯怕被你永遠折磨
I'm just afraid of being tortured by you forever
曾共同渡過
We've been through it together
我已生過 又死過
I've lived and died
* 上半生
* First half of life
你令我耗盡了氣力去快樂痛楚
You made me exhaust my energy for joy and sorrow
可愛的可笑的可怕的往事太多
There are too many lovely, ridiculous, and terrible past events
今世的激情 都已給消磨
The passion of this life has been consumed
我經已 沒有火
I have no fire anymore
忘掉了上個 誰沒有下個
Forget about the last one, who doesn't have the next one?
哪個都可
Anyone will do
逼我跳愛河 請救救我
Please, force me to fall in love, save me
麻木被愛 都不錯
Being numb and loved is not bad
誰願了斷我
Who is willing to break me,
然後葬掉我 未嘗不錯
And then bury me? It's not a bad idea.
可悲的真相正是 想愛下個
The sad truth is that I want to love the next one.
最好的已 走過
The best is gone
未明熟睡是甚麼
What is it like not to have a good sleep?
忘記未吃喝會肚餓
Forget about eating and drinking, and you'll be hungry
懷念曾渡過 逐年逐天
Missing the past years and days
猶如昨日這麼清楚
As if it was so clear yesterday
做人是為著甚麼
What is the purpose of being a person?
誰信為了與你躺臥
Who believes that it's for lying down with you?
全地球踏過 記性好得 拖垮我
I've traveled all over the world, and my memory is so good that it's killing me
Repeat *
Repeat *
但一想到 動人是甚麼
But when I think about what it means to be touching,
誰尚能動我
Who can still touch me?
恐怕得你可 像陰影不破
I'm afraid that only you can, like a shadow that never breaks
願我可 忘掉了上個
I wish I could forget about the last one,
然後再找個 哪個都可
And then find another one, anyone will do.
逼我跳愛河 請救救我
Please, force me to fall in love, save me
麻木被愛 都不錯
Being numb and loved is not bad
遺憾你是你 原諒我是我是人一個
It's a pity that you are you, and I forgive that I am a human being
可悲的真相正是 怎愛下個
The sad truth is how to love the next one
最好的已走過
The best is gone
從前曾跟我 寫進歷史的晚上看煙火
In the past, we used to write about watching fireworks on historic nights
沒有 下一個
No next time





Writer(s): Leung Wai Man, Yang Zhen Bang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.