許志安 - 這一秒, 你好不好 (國) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許志安 - 這一秒, 你好不好 (國)




這一秒, 你好不好 (國)
Will You Be Alright This Second? (EN)
想你 風就停了
Thinking of you, the winds die down,
剛好 不遲不早
Just at the right time, not too soon nor too late.
想你 會在做什麼呢
Thinking of you, what are you up to,
會不會 也孤單呢
Feeling a little lonely, too?
這一秒 你好不好
Right now, are you alright?
希望 你會微笑
I hope you’re smiling.
有你 我覺得我重要
I feel so important when I’m with you.
我會努力 成為你的驕傲
I’ll work hard to become your pride.
如果這一秒鐘 你想起我的笑容
If in this moment you think of my smile,
那是同一秒鐘 你浮現我腦海中
Know that at that same moment you appeared in my mind.
如果當寂寞穿透 思念是一種痛
If loneliness pierces through, knowing that missing you hurts,
親愛的沒有人比我懂
My dear, nobody understands more than I do.
世界這一秒鐘 多少愛都已落空
In this world, at this moment, so many loves have been lost.
慶幸這一秒鐘 我們仍心意互通
How lucky that in this moment, our hearts still communicate.
言語雖無法形容 卻真實的可以觸碰
While words cannot describe this, it’s truly within reach.
我的世界只為你轉動
My world is only turning for you.





Writer(s): Jing Sheng Lee, Wai Song Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.