許哲珮 - 深淵的蝴蝶 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許哲珮 - 深淵的蝴蝶




深淵的蝴蝶
Butterfly of the Abyss
深淵的蝴蝶 斷翅的盤旋
Butterfly of the abyss, broken wings in spirals,
垂死般狼狽
A pathetic sight, near death.
落日的光暉 終究要熄滅
The sunlight of dusk will eventually die,
再沒有誰 能翻閱 昨天
No one can turn back the hands of time.
忘了你是誰 經過我身邊
I forgot who you were, when you passed me by,
像一隻刺猬
Like a prickly hedgehog.
優雅的悼念 停在我耳邊
An elegant eulogy whispers in my ear.
多熟悉的 陌生人 氣味
Such a familiar scent, from a stranger.
美好 早已熄滅
Beauty has long since faded,
不再耀眼 悲傷蔓延
No longer dazzling, sadness spreads.
墜落 在一瞬間
Falling, in an instant.
振翅高飛 離開你的深淵
Soaring, leaving the depths of your abyss.
愛正在枯萎 等末日預言
Love is withering, awaiting the end of days.
該怎麼妥協
How can I compromise?
最後的判決 我終於了解
The final judgment, I finally understand,
你不是我 渴望的 明天
You are not the tomorrow I yearn for.
你的 愛是假的
Your love is a lie.
手是冰的 心是冷的
Your hands are cold, your heart is icy.
我的 早就空了
Mine is already empty,
都給你了 自我都割捨
I have surrendered myself to you.
美好 早已熄滅
Beauty has long since faded,
不再耀眼 悲傷蔓延
No longer dazzling, sadness spreads.
墜落 在一瞬間
Falling, in an instant.
振翅高飛 離開你的深淵
Soaring, leaving the depths of your abyss.
腐朽的快樂 像詭譎的歌
Decaying pleasure, like an eerie song,
平撫了傷痕
Soothes my wounds.
你在我眼中 只剩下煙塵
In my eyes, you are but dust.
漫無目的 而我還 活著
Wandering aimlessly, yet I live on.





Writer(s): Peggy Hsu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.