Yawen: The platform broadcast urges the departing people, I'll never let you see my tears dripping into sweat.
富凱:離別的最後一夜 情話綿綿講袂煞 留戀咱愛過的大樹腳
Fu-kai: On the last night of parting, endless sweet nothings are spoken, reminiscing about the banyan tree where our love once bloomed.
雅雯:送別的人啊 月台依依情難捨 嘸甘離開著你雙人變孤影
Yawen: The one who leaves, the platform's affection is hard to part with, unwilling to leave and watch you transform from two people into a lone shadow.
富凱:雖然頭前路歹行 我會認真去打拼 請嘸通擱再擔心煩惱我
Fu-kai: Although the road ahead is difficult, I will work hard. Please don't worry and fret over me anymore.
富凱:啊~最後一聲最後一聲 最後的尾班車
Fu-kai: Ah~ The last sound, the last sound, the last bus.
雅雯:無情喇叭聲刺激阮心肝
Yawen: The heartless loudspeaker torments my heart.
富凱:啊~最後一聲最後一聲 故鄉的府城
Fu-kai: Ah~ The last sound, the last sound, the hometown of Tainan.
雅雯:有外多愛的故事 留治這
Yawen: There are many more love stories, left here.
富凱:嘸願情淚滴土腳
Fu-kai: I don't want emotional tears to drip on the ground.
雅雯:含著目屎心痛疼
Yawen: Holding back tears, my heart aches in pain.
合唱:看你寂寞背影 心愛的再會啦
Chorus: Watching your lonely figure, my dear, farewell.
Évaluez la traduction
Ooops
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent évaluer les traductions.