許富凱 - 來生緣 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許富凱 - 來生緣




來生緣
Fate of a Lifetime
許富凱
Xu Fukai
來生緣
Fate of a Lifetime
台:風微微 月娘圓 想過去的點點滴滴
TAI: The wind whispers, the moon is round, I reminisce about our past.
情綿綿 懷念戀愛味 糖甘蜜甜快樂日子
Our love was sweet, our memories are like sweet honey.
國:諾言 如今猶在耳邊 糢糊的你 消失不見
GUO: Your promises still linger in my ears, but you've faded and I can't see you anymore.
台:感情無路路路路通退 也是對愛愛愛癡迷
TAI: Our love had no end, but now it's over, I'm lost in the pain of our broken bond.
講永遠黏黏黏作伙 今生緣誰誰誰反背
We promised to be together forever, but in this lifetime, our paths have cruelly parted.
這場戲播播播到底 注頭尾分分分不清
This tragic play continues to unfold, the beginning and end are a blur.
傷心人夢夢夢夢醒孤單一個
I wake from my dreams heartbroken and alone.
國:啊~舉杯邀明月
GUO: Ah~ I raise a glass to the moon.
台:那有緣 來生再奉陪
TAI: If fate allows, let's meet again in another life.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.