許富凱 - 心爱的别人的 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許富凱 - 心爱的别人的




心爱的别人的
Beloved, Now Someone Else's
心爱的别人的
Beloved, now someone else's
这条路来来回回
This path, back and forth
一粒心起起落落
My heart, rising and falling
看着恁双人的形影
Watching the two of you together
我的心一阵酸苦
My heart aches with a bittersweet pang
彼多年只要看着你
In the past, just looking at you
想到过去我会惦惦欢喜
Thinking of the past would fill me with joy
我不敢期待未来 心爱的
I dared not hope for the future, my beloved
甘搁有甜蜜互相意爱的时拵
In the sweet past when we loved each other
你才是我心爱的女人
You were the only woman I ever loved
为怎样你会变做别人的
How could you become someone else's?
阮像一支孤帆 袂当回航
I'm like a lonely sailboat, unable to return
孤孤单单心酸无地藏
Lonely and heartbroken, with nowhere to hide my pain
讲不出的寂寞谁人会了解
Who can understand the loneliness I cannot speak of?
因为我有满腹的温柔
Because my heart is filled with so much tenderness
谁踏着我的心和你相偎
Who has trampled on my heart to be with you?
我不愿一个人行向茫茫的人生
I don't want to face the vastness of life alone
我不是你挂心的爱人
I'm not the one you love
我的真心你当时会体会
You will feel my true heart one day
你是天顶的花 清香美丽
You are the beautiful flower in the sky
会当想会当看煞袂当提
I will always think of you, but I can't hold on to you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.