許富凱 - 愛情露水 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許富凱 - 愛情露水




愛情露水
Morning Dew of Love
嘴含一滴 愛情的露水
A drop of love's morning dew upon my lips
思念的滋味 惦心裡散開
The taste of longing spreads in my heart
阮將你當作唯一
I hold you as my only one
手貼心肝心只有你
My hand against my heart, it's all for you
伴春風傳達阮想你 每一暝
With the spring breeze, I send you my thoughts, every night
一份癡心 已經寄乎你
A devoted heart, I've already sent it to you
限時的癡情 送到你面前
A time-limited passion, delivered to your doorstep
阮每日等你消息
I await your message every day
一粒心滿滿攏是你
My heart is overflowing, it's all yours
無奈緣份將咱拆開
But fate has torn us apart
留相思折磨來過日
Leaving a longing that torments me day by day
是為什麼 留袂條你惦阮身邊
Why can't I keep you by my side?
欲求什麼 問天問地嘛無反應
I ask the heavens and the earth, but there's no answer
是為什麼 付出的人總是傷心
Why are those who give love the ones who end up heartbroken?
一滴愛情露水 叫阮怎樣袂記你
A single drop of love's morning dew, how can I ever forget you?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.