許富凱 - 異鄉純情曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許富凱 - 異鄉純情曲




異鄉純情曲
A Love Song from Afar
門口一卡淺拖 閣一卡旋去覕
One worn slipper by the door, another tucked away,
無聊的下晡 懶惰的暗暝 一個人想你
Idle afternoons, lazy nights, I think of you alone.
異鄉的街路
Walking these foreign streets,
如今煞澹糊糊
My dreams now blurred and hazy.
天閃出一粒曖昧的星
The sky flickers with an ambiguous star,
照袂出我的前途
It cannot illuminate my path ahead.
送你一個笑面 手機仔掩蓋心情
I send you a smiling face, my phone hiding my true feelings.
講好的二年 接你來身邊 一直咧延期
We promised two years, to bring you here to my side, but it keeps getting postponed.
異鄉的酸楚
The bitterness of this foreign land fills my nose,
抓坦橫放乎粗
My heart, I try to keep it tough and uncaring.
毋願做一個反背的人
I don't want to be someone who breaks their promises,
明仔載的雲敢會黑
But will tomorrow's clouds be dark?
又閣一條叉路 選哪一邊較好
Another crossroads, which way is best?
相信的自己 有時也懷疑 一日又一日
Even my self-belief wavers, day after day.
異鄉的彼層樓
I point to that high-rise in this foreign land,
想欲飛遐爾高
I want to fly that high, soar to those heights.
彼工 總會有彼工
That day, there will be that day,
將你抱入我的夢
When I hold you in my dreams.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.