許巍 - 以后见 - 爵士版 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許巍 - 以后见 - 爵士版




以后见 - 爵士版
See You Later - Jazz Version
沒有誰能避免人世的離別
No one can avoid the parting of the world
手裡的寶貝夢幻泡影
The treasure in your hand is a dream bubble
但願無常的明天里還能相見
May we meet again in the impermanence of tomorrow
也許在遙遠的村莊里再次相遇
Perhaps in a distant village we will meet again
讓那洪水誘惑來吧
Let the flood of temptation come
不曾被誘惑的你又談什麼悲和喜
You who have never been tempted, what is the sorrow and joy you speak of?
懷裡若沒揣著遠方
If you don't hold a distant place in your arms
怎麼會推著背影這麼長
How can you push my back so long?
重逢了誰告別了誰
Who did we meet again, who did we say goodbye to?
光陰的流動越過誰
Who has time passed over?
向著輪回別問何時歸
Don't ask when you will return to reincarnation
若有緣還會流水年長
If there is fate, the years will flow long
歲月無常卻包裹著一些假象
Time is impermanent, but it wraps some illusions
昨天還歡喜的明天也許要悲傷
Yesterday you were still happy, maybe tomorrow you will be sad
或許永遠再也不能相遇
Perhaps we will never meet again
我們好好的揮手別倉惶
We waved goodbye, don't be in a hurry
重逢了誰告別了誰
Who did we meet again, who did we say goodbye to?
光陰的流動撫慰了誰
Who has the passage of time comforted?
向著輪回別問何時歸
Don't ask when you will return to reincarnation
若有緣還會流水年長
If there is fate, the years will flow long
候鳥早已飛向遠方
The migratory bird has already flown away
每條船有它自己的港
Every ship has its own port
帶著你的夢去流向
Take your dream and let it flow
這一生最渴望被你嚮往的地方
The place where you are most desired in this life






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.