許廷鏗 - 久天長地(舞台劇《久天長地》主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許廷鏗 - 久天長地(舞台劇《久天長地》主題曲)




久天長地(舞台劇《久天長地》主題曲)
Long as the Sky and the Earth (Theme song for the musical "Long as the Sky and the Earth")
下雪嗎 或是低溫症嗎
Is it snowing, or is it hypothermia?
離別你 再看不見盛夏
Since I parted with you, I've not seen another summer.
只恐怕長夜裡
I'm just afraid that in the long night,
若沒太多記掛
If there isn't too much to miss,
前塵盡變煙霞
The past will turn into smoke and mist.
你好嗎 夢內可相見嗎
Are you okay? Can I see you in my dreams?
仍未慣 對鏡講掛念話
I'm still not used to talking to the mirror about my thoughts.
雖說曾活過
Even if I've lived before,
但在秒間爆破
In an instant, it exploded.
前行獨個睡
Walking forward, sleeping alone,
真心怕
I'm really scared.
我的天 准我質詢上帝
My God, let me question you,
為何沒有 可比天長盟誓
Why isn't there a promise as long as the sky?
原來地久 不過天真自製
It turns out that forever is just a naive concept.
就算 花氣力緊抱的 片刻可流逝
Even if we use all our strength to hold on to,
即使抱得再緊 亦不得一世
The moment the moment will pass, we won't be able to hold on to it forever.
是你嗎 認路歸家了嗎
Is it you? Have you found your way home?
陪著我 靠記憶過日吧
Accompany me and rely on my memory to live on.
不慣長路裡 沒甚麼可記掛
I'm not used to the long road, there's nothing to miss,
前途沒你 道路 多可怕
The road ahead is without you, and it's terrifying.
我的天 怎會得失上帝
My God, how can I gain or lose God?
祈求下世 將過往連繫
I pray that in the next life, the past will be connected.
從頭學懂 不理今生下世
From the beginning, learn to ignore this life and the next,
亦要將錯誤都放低 放低執迷
And let go of the mistakes, let go of the obsession.
不想再哭叫得 力竭聲嘶
I don't want to cry out anymore, I'm hoarse.
道別即天崩
Parting is like the collapse of the sky,
地獄即逼近
Hell is approaching,
如何甘心 長埋黑暗
How can I be willing to be buried in the dark?
末日就算不變
Even if the end doesn't change,
或是重新邂逅
Or if we meet again,
但願能共你 放肆地遠走
I hope we can be together and go far away.
愛你到死 一生三世
I love you until death, for three lives,
從頭共你 將愛連繫
From the beginning, with you, love will be connected.
從原地反反覆覆生生深化
From the original point, over and over again, life after life, deeper and deeper,
就算 這結局不會改
Even if the ending won't change,
亦不失珍貴
It's still precious.
因此記得你使這生艷麗
So remember that you make this life beautiful.





Writer(s): 賴映彤, 青介


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.