許廷鏗 - 你可能未必不喜歡我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許廷鏗 - 你可能未必不喜歡我




你可能未必不喜歡我
It may not be that you don't like me
要對你說我們最初差點很美好
I must tell you that we were almost very good at first
好得身邊癡情男女也羨慕
So good that the affectionate men and women around us were also envious
漏夜扮病為你惡補功課也做到
I even pretended to be sick overnight to help you with your homework
為了可陪同急診祈求讓我突然感冒
In order to accompany the emergency room, I prayed for the sudden onset of a cold.
要對你說我們也許深宵講到清早
I must tell you that we may have talked from dusk till dawn
彷彿相通心靈還會進一步
As if our minds were connected and would go even further
但做樹洞面對你講他過去暴躁
But when I was your confidant and faced you, you talked about his past temper
如沒有感情何必哭完還盡訴
If there were no feelings, why would you cry and tell me everything after it was over?
回想聽到你說初戀那種嫉妒
Thinking back to when you told me about your first love, the jealousy
便已擔心你承受不起我的愛 如何自保
I was already worried that you wouldn't be able to withstand my love and how to protect yourself
不可失去你 寧願得不到到絕路
I can't lose you, I'd rather not have it, it's a dead end
也許走得太早 將尊嚴擺得太高
Maybe it's too early to leave, to put your dignity too high
罪過 這感情沒有親口講過
I'm sorry, I didn't say anything about this feeling
從來都假設怎麼去對我婉拒
I always assumed how you would refuse me
會逼你極無助
It will force you to be helpless
朋友 這稱呼你也是否覺得遺憾過
Friend, do you also regret calling you that?
恨我火花有限
I hate that my passion is limited
為別人都燒錯
I burned the wrong fire for someone else
罪過 很可能未必不喜歡我
I'm sorry, it's very possible that you don't dislike me
從來都不夠給鄙棄過的骨氣
I have never had enough guts to discard the backbone
太早似大人便怯懦
It's too early to be an adult and cowardly
如果 家中的你有電燈壞了想協助
If the electricity is out at your house and you want help
難道拋下不必要伴侶的我
Can you just get rid of your unnecessary partner?
能夠更加好過
Could it be better?
如從前沒有毅力去表白亦便沒有今天這個我
If you hadn't had the courage to confess, there wouldn't be this me today
覺得不開口講最愛 越愛得多
I didn't dare to say the words "I love you", the more I love, the more
大個 很可能未必不喜歡我
It's very possible that you don't dislike me
而無辜的你不將這廢紙捅破
And you don't want to destroy this useless paper, don't you?
才有更好結果
It could have been better
如果 剛剛好你有什麼找我想救助
If you just happened to come to me for help
難道拋下不必要伴侶的我
Can you just get rid of your unnecessary partner?
能令你很好過
Could it make you feel better?
如果 當初的你也幻想對眾星仰臥
If you had dreamed of lying down under the stars
然後今日想起錯過了的錯
And then I think of the mistakes I missed
當有跳蚤閃過
When a flea passes by





Writer(s): 林夕, 澤日生


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.