許廷鏗 - 原來我可以哭 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許廷鏗 - 原來我可以哭




原來我可以哭
I Never Thought I Could Cry
未買到的戒指 型號彼此會背
The ring I didn’t buy, I memorized the model
預備了幾年一口氣反悔
I prepared for years, only to break up on impulse
無端講再會 如何講
How can I say goodbye, without reason?
何以還不肯給我一世學到會
Why did you refuse to teach me a life lesson?
懵懵然紅著眼不敢崩潰
My eyes turned red and swollen, can't break down
記不起我配
I can’t remember how I was paired
原本想得到你請不要放在心裏
I just wanted to give you everything, don’t take it to heart.
原也預了夢要驚醒到怕才粉粹
I expected the dream to end, but I never thought it would end today.
原本再擠逼也可一起過下去
I thought we could get through it all together, no matter the hardship.
生活原來會比幾方米空虛
Life can be more empty than a few square meters.
照鏡也多餘 我向誰面對
Looking in the mirror, who am I facing?
原來尚有對手
Turns out I had a rival
用餘生的氣力放你走
Putting all my strength into letting you go
鬧市如荒山給我一個行到夠
The bustling city is a barren mountain, let me roam
歸家門匙在你分開的手
The key to my home is in the hands that left mine
記不起我有
I can’t remember what I have
原本想得到你請不要放在心裏
I just wanted to give you everything, don’t take it to heart.
原也預了夢要驚醒到怕才粉粹
I expected the dream to end, but I never thought it would end today.
原本再擠逼也可一起過下去
I thought we could get through it all together, no matter the hardship.
生活原來會比幾方米空虛
Life can be more empty than a few square meters.
照鏡也多餘 我向誰面對
Looking in the mirror, who am I facing?
情人來來去去 多此一舉
Lovers come and go, it's just a waste
為何多此一對 你我徒勞地想登對
Why did we bother, trying to make a broken match fit?
原本很想哭這種失意卻極瑣碎
I wanted to cry so badly, but it’s such a small thing.
原也預了在情感走到半路先肯告吹
I expected us to break up, somewhere along the way.
原本世間不缺少我這種愛侶
There are plenty of relationships that fail.
關係為何容納不到你所需
Why couldn’t ours meet your needs?
原來從沒有 何苦逼我失去
I had nothing to begin with. Why did you make me lose?
像要等行雷
Like waiting for the thunder
想笑時 才流眼淚
Only laughing when I want to shed tears





Writer(s): Lok Shing Ronald Ng, Wai Man Leung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.