許廷鏗 - 恨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許廷鏗 - 恨




Hate
無人叫我故意装好人培養你的可惡
Nobody asks me to pretend to be a good person to nurture your wickedness
無人似你叫我順服好比靈符
Nobody like you asks me to obey like a talisman
被你消遣都不無辜
It's not my fault that you toy with me
拼命要美化這感情
Desperate to beautify this feeling
如何期待你替我辛苦
How can I expect you to suffer for me?
為何勉強到我都幾乎離棄是非不顧
Why force myself to the point that I almost abandon right and wrong?
為何也算愛我但動機很模糊
Why is it considered love for me, but your motives are so vague?
就算撕開一身皮膚
Even if I tear off all my skin
有肉有血有哪位在乎
Who cares if I have flesh and blood?
能捱完你亦自覺卑污
I feel so degraded after enduring you
恨你從頭到尾都不正常 何時能算賬
I hate you from beginning to end, it's not normal. When can I get even?
為何還怕報復完了 叫誰人心傷
Why am I still afraid that after I get revenge, who will it hurt?
痛恨愛曾成就太好心腸
I hate that love once made me so kind-hearted
期望寬恕你 都侮辱我善良
To expect to forgive you is an insult to my kindness
誰憐憫過喪氣的好人 無處壓抑悲憤
Who has ever pitied a pathetic good person? There's nowhere to suppress my sorrow and anger
為何會對愛侶聲討好比仇人
Why do I accuse my lover as if he were my enemy?
對得起真率的情感
To do justice to the sincerity of emotion
要像野獸發洩先像人
To vent like a beast, first be like a human
為何還要偽善到嘔心
Why do you still have to be so sickeningly hypocritical?
恨你從頭到尾都不正常 何時能算賬
I hate you from beginning to end, it's not normal. When can I get even?
為何還怕報復完了 叫誰人心傷
Why am I still afraid that after I get revenge, who will it hurt?
痛恨愛 曾成就太好心腸
I hate that love once made me so kind-hearted
寧願憎惡你用恨療愈創傷
I'd rather hate you and use hatred to heal my wounds
恨我仍回顧你都不正常 為何還算賬
I hate that I still think about you, it's not normal. Why get even?
遺忘人性破壞情緒 也無人緊張
To forget the destruction of human nature and emotion, no one cares
痛恨夠 遺留腐化的心腸
I hate enough to leave a rotten heart
無奈怎發洩 始終沒你在場
I can't vent my anger. You're not here anyway





Writer(s): 林夕, 溫翰文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.