許志安 feat. 謝安琪 - 教我如何不愛他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許志安 feat. 謝安琪 - 教我如何不愛他




教我如何不愛他
How Can I Stop Loving Him
(男)大地靜下了 任我躺臥
(Man)The world has grown quiet as I lie down
然而她似白雪不斷溶掉留不我
But she melts away like snow, leaving me behind
沒法一世抱著過 還有一剎笑著過
I cannot hold on forever, we can still laugh for a moment
憑這感覺愛下過 難道我會 愉快得多
Based on these feelings that I have fallen into, will I be happier?
(女)大地靜下了 沒法安坐
(Woman)The world is quiet, I can no longer sit still
尤其他趁白雪擋住眉目迴避我
Especially when he avoids me, hiding behind the falling snow
輪廓一再震撼我 情緒一再躍動過
His outline continues to astound me, my emotions continue to stir
時間不會算白過 長夜再冷 亦有心火
Time will not be wasted, even in the coldest night, there is still a fire in my heart
(女)如何可以不愛他
(Woman)How can I stop loving him?
莫非生命只配有一個他
Could it be that I am only meant to love him?
(合)到了沒法相處 再去記它好處
(Together)When we are unable to get along, we begin to remember each other's good qualities
憑回憶製造這自欺的笑話
Using memories, we create this self-deceiving joke
(男)如何可以不愛他
(Man)How can I stop loving him?
命運種下甚麼偏差
What has fate planted?
(合)用最多的心血 換最深的積雪
(Together)With all of our efforts, we get the deepest pain
從此再遇上火花
Every time we meet again
也會擦亮這個傷疤
It will remind us of this wound
(女)但願冒著雪 亦要相聚
(Woman)I wish that even in the snow, we could still meet
然而他似幻覺早被埋在年月裡
But he is like an illusion, long buried in the past
忘記知覺錯或對 時間總會過下去
I have forgotten what is right and wrong, time will always pass
還會找哪個伴侶 難道我會 獨個隱居
Who else will I find? Will I live in seclusion?
(合)如何可以不愛她 莫非生命只配有一個他
(Together)How can I stop loving her? Could it be that I am only meant to love her?
到了沒法相處 再去記它好處
When we are unable to get along, we begin to remember each other's good qualities
憑回憶製造這自欺的笑話
Using memories, we create this self-deceiving joke





Writer(s): 林夕


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.