許美靜 - 寄託 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 許美靜 - 寄託




寄託
Consignment
別問我為什麼鬆開你的手 這一切都應該告個段落 糾纏了那麼久
Don't ask me why I let go of your hand. This should all come to an end. We've been clinging to each other for so long,
儘管你付出得再多 我還是有保留 也許愛上我根本就是個錯
Even though you gave so much, I still held back. Perhaps, loving me was a mistake from the start.
我是一個不好的寄託 我不能夠帶給你什麼
I'm not a good person to rely on. I can't give you what you need.
在愛情的世界裡 我只會要求的更多
In the world of love, I only demand more.
我太想把你佔為己有 卻不會為你放棄自我
I wanted to possess you completely, but I wouldn't give up myself for you.
有點愛你不允許我這麼做
A little love doesn't allow me to do that.
忘了我 讓我走得灑脫
Forget me. Let me walk away with dignity.
不想你的青春 白白的蹉跎 不想看見你把珍藏的夢胡亂的揮霍
I don't want your youth to be wasted in vain. I don't want to see you squander your precious dreams.
只因為你拒絕不了愛情的誘惑 所以你才會在我懷裡躲
It's only because you can't resist the temptation of love that you hide in my arms.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.