許美靜 - 海市蜃楼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

海市蜃楼 - 許美靜traduction en anglais




海市蜃楼
Mirage
不断摸索我的心事 是不是你的手
I can't help but wonder if it's your hand tracing my heart.
衣服穿得那么厚
Why am I wearing so many layers?
是不是因为你不够温柔
Is it because you aren't tender enough?
也许爱情全都是我无中生有
Perhaps this love is nothing more than a figment of my imagination.
窗外忽然贴满星星 是不是你眼眸
Why are there suddenly so many stars outside? Are they your eyes?
话语快要开着花
My words are about to blossom,
是不是因为还没说出口
Is it because I haven't spoken them yet?
也许爱情只是一场海市蜃楼
Maybe love is just a mirage,
Music
Music
总是靠在我的背后 是不是你的手
You're always behind me, is it your hand?
天气忽然那么热
Why is it so suddenly hot?
是不是因为你对我温柔
Is it because you are being gentle with me?
也许爱情全都是我无中生有
Maybe this love is nothing more than a figment of my imagination.
如果面对那么漂亮 是不是你眼眸
Are you the beautiful face outside my window?
思念长成一棵树 是不是因为还没爱个够
My longing for you has grown into a tree, is it because I'm not loved enough?
也许爱情只是一场海市蜃楼
Maybe love is just a mirage,
Music
Music






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.