謝安琪 - 3/8 (8 Fen 3) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 謝安琪 - 3/8 (8 Fen 3)




3/8 (8 Fen 3)
3/8 (8 Fen 3)
一朝驚醒已在目前 怎麼走了這麼遠
I awoke and realized I am halfway through my life. How far I have come!
屈指一算突然發現 很多好戲已上演
I counted the years and realized that I missed out on many wonderful experiences.
離原本想的有些遠
Things did not turn out how I expected.
好比揀選歌舞的路線
Like a singer who planned for the stage
但拍了一齣打鬥片
Ended up in an action movie instead.
由這裡 行過去 行過去 下一區
From this moment, I will go through the next chapter,
誠實地 無懼地 隨遇地 行過去
Honesty, fearlessness, and openness will be my guide.
彈指間 第幾關 原來都走到這裡
In the blink of an eye, I have already reached this stage,
別說出發以後習慣失去
I have learned to be grateful for the present.
鮮花開過掌心裡
For the rose that once bloomed in my hand.
把握青春最後十年 珍惜中午的光線
I have ten years left of my youth, and I want to savor every ray of sunshine.
很多支票未曾兌現 只因長大了看穿
There are many dreams that I have not yet achieved, but I have grown wise to the ways of the world.
成名得獎一概不算
Fame and fortune do not define me,
不可更改的最佳路線
The best path for me is the one I choose.
何謂幸福秒秒在變
Happiness is a fleeting moment.
由這裡 行過去 行過去 下一區
From this moment, I will go through the next chapter,
誠實地 無懼地 隨遇地 行過去
Honesty, fearlessness, and openness will be my guide.
彈指間 第幾關 原來都走到這裡
In the blink of an eye, I have already reached this stage,
但我高興繼續漫遊於這裡
And I am happy to continue this journey.
寫好這刻這一句
I will cherish this moment.
掌握青春經歷老死中間不免有唏噓
Youth will fade, but I will embrace the wisdom that comes with age.
今天這一階段至少不只可以談空虛
Even though this is not the life I imagined, it is not without its joys.
行過去 行過去 行過去 下一區
I will walk through the next chapter,
華麗地 懷舊地 前衛地 行過去
With grandeur, nostalgia, and modernity.
路彎彎 步深山 由無知走到這裡
The path is winding, and I have learned much,
但我高興繼續漫遊多幾歲
But I am grateful for the journey.
由這裡 行過去 行過去 下一區
From this moment, I will go through the next chapter,
成熟地 緩慢地 回味地 行過去
With maturity, patience, and reminiscence.
彈指間 又一關 誰要劃時代創舉
In the blink of an eye, I have reached another stage,
只想懂得慶賀目前 不早不晚的一歲
I just want to celebrate the present moment, not too early, not too late.
平常心境中探取 沿路的風裡
With a peaceful heart, I will explore the winds of change.





Writer(s): WY MAN WONG, BO XIAN ZHOU


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.