謝安琪 - 十二月二十二 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 謝安琪 - 十二月二十二




十二月二十二
December Twenty-Second
災劫後離開地牢
I leave the dungeon after the disaster,
曙光雖刺眼天空卻美得風騷
The dazzling dawn is beautiful and charming,
街裡沒屏風樓汽車滿佈
The streets are full of cars, yet no screens,
甜的空氣今天終於吸到
I can finally breathe the sweet air today.
一眾路人相擁抱
Passersby hug each other,
挽手傾訴防空洞裡過得可好
Holding hands, telling stories of survival in the air-raid shelter,
不見十年的相識這天碰到
Unseen acquaintances for a decade, we meet this day,
和新的摯友一起到市中心起舞
And dance downtown with new friends.
原來終於到這天不用懊惱
It turns out that this day has finally come, no need to worry,
不需再每天因追趕生計 很焦躁
No need to be anxious about making a living every day,
原來於天國裡可坦蕩跳舞
It turns out that we can dance freely in heaven,
從前丟失的快慰 得到
The lost joy retrieved.
想往日忙碌地熬
Thinking about the past, I toiled away,
太斤斤計較階梯要上得多高
Too concerned about climbing the ladder of success,
輾過別人求成就腦筋盡耗
Stepping on others to achieve my goals, my mind was exhausted,
純真簡單的歡欣去到死 找不到
The joy of simplicity and innocence was lost until I died.
原來終於到這天不用懊惱
It turns out that this day has finally come, no need to worry,
不需再早出趕生計 晚歸很焦躁
No need to rush out to make a living, no need to go home late and be anxious,
原來於天國裡可坦蕩跳舞
It turns out that we can dance freely in heaven,
當天錯過的花香這平原滿佈
The fragrance of flowers we missed that day is now all over this plain.
縱是你拼命到 往日各樣戰績在抱
Even if you strive hard, holding on to your past achievements,
大限仍然會到 過後每位都 同樣美好
The end will still come, and afterward, everyone will be equally beautiful.
為何當天要那麼心亂氣躁
Why were we so restless that day?
真的要早出趕生計 晚歸很苦惱
We really had to rush out to make a living, and we were miserable going home late,
為何真的要到這天方知道
Why did we really have to wait until this day to understand?
根本鳥語花香當天四野滿佈
The birdsong and fragrance filled the air that day.





Writer(s): Hui Wen Huang, Pok Yin Chow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.