謝安琪 - 愁人節 - traduction des paroles en anglais

愁人節 - 謝安琪traduction en anglais




愁人節
Lonely Festival
手腳冰冷的 筋竭衰老的
With cold hands and feet, worn and frail,
晚間這縮於街角的 對佳節有否興趣
Do you, huddled in the corner tonight, have any interest in the festival?
失去依靠的 早晚空肚的
Without support, hungry day and night,
猛火里丟失所有的 誰又來問暖一句
Who will offer a word of comfort to those who have lost everything in the fire?
大節日裡 願望有伴侶 但在你身邊是誰
During the big festival, I wish I had a companion, but who is by your side?
獨個面對 疾病與藥水 混沌裡煙花迷醉
Facing illness and medicine alone, in the chaos of the fireworks.
街裡愛人一對對 互送鮮花千杯不醉
In the streets, couples exchange flowers and drink without getting drunk.
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck continues, with no one to support you, before and after you lose your way.
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
You open your mouth in a daze and tears well up for no reason, hey.
對你那有節日會記敘 別活在夢幻裡
There are no festivals for you to remember, don't live in a dream world.
需要溫暖的 苦惱深透的
Those who need warmth, deep in despair,
要遭到威迫欺壓的 有些會引起興趣 Um...
Those who are bullied and oppressed, some of them will be interested, um...
失去工作的 不再堅壯的
Those who have lost their jobs, no longer strong,
叫一眾朝不保晚的 期望誰夢中一句 Um...
Who will they hope for in their dreams, um...
在節日裡 但願有伴侶 現實你身邊是誰
During the festival, I wish I had a companion, but who is by your side?
越後面對 越是往下退 獨自對天鬧情緒
The more you face it, the more you retreat, and you vent your emotions to the sky alone.
街裡愛人一對對 互送鮮花千杯不醉
In the streets, couples exchange flowers and drink without getting drunk.
你的惡運繼續追 無人扶持行前行後也失據
Your bad luck continues, with no one to support you, before and after you lose your way.
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故會滲眼淚 Hey
You open your mouth in a daze and tears well up for no reason, hey.
世界哪有節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
There are no festivals in the world to celebrate, long live disaster relief.
普世歡聚 同行亦憔悴 盡力購物沉醉
Everyone is celebrating, but they are also exhausted, shopping to their heart's content.
你卻沒有睡 進駐垃圾場裏 吃過夜的餅乾碎
But you don't sleep, you live in a garbage dump, eating leftover biscuits.
佳節眾人一對對 互送鮮花心意祝福句
During the festival, couples exchange flowers and bless each other with good wishes.
你總只靠兩條腿 到處去看那裡有個家歸去
You can only rely on your two legs to go everywhere and look for a place to call home.
呆呆張開一張嘴 無緣故也會恐懼 Hey
You open your mouth in a daze and are afraid for no reason, hey.
盼我有個節日可嘉許 舒災解困萬歲
I hope I have a festival to celebrate, long live disaster relief.
衣著矜貴的 溫暖飽滿的 叫身處福中不覺的
Those who are well-dressed and well-fed, those who are unaware of their good fortune,
這天你有否興趣 聽他訴苦幾句
On this day, are you interested in listening to his grievances?





Writer(s): Zhou Bo Xian, 周 博賢, 周 博賢


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.