謝和弦 - 我們都成了大人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 謝和弦 - 我們都成了大人




我們都成了大人
We Have All Become Adults
還是任由放空出遊的眼神 呆滯的
My gaze still wanders aimlessly, lost in thought,
想起那一天 很禮貌很誠懇 把微笑都帶著
I remember that day, we were so polite and sincere, our smiles genuine.
一連串的故事 我們會討論 瞎鬧著
We shared endless stories, and laughed together carelessly.
身邊來來去去 最後剩幾個 知心是真的
People came and went, and now only a few remain, the true confidants.
不是我多愁善感 也不是怨天尤人
I'm not being overly sentimental or blaming anyone,
愛情和麵包的梗 還真的 能通用 能發生 能證明 你是對的
But that whole "love and money" thing really can happen, it's not just a cliché.
謝謝你們 那些愛過我 傷害過我的人
Thank you to those who loved me and hurt me.
成長的路 總是需要 快樂悲傷的犧牲
The journey of growth always requires sacrifices, both joyful and sorrowful.
不怕挫折 我也不怕 結局 結尾 的殘忍
I'm not afraid of setbacks, and I don't fear the cruelty of endings.
只要活著 還能說著 這一切 都不算什麼
As long as I'm alive and can tell this story, nothing else matters.
謝謝此刻 那首曾經讓我 感動流涕的歌
Thank you for that song that once moved me to tears.
獨自一人 聽著哼著 學會了成全捨得
Alone, I listened and sang along, learning to let go and forgive.
我不怕苦 我只怕 這回憶 想起太美了
I'm not afraid of suffering, I just fear that these memories will be too beautiful to bear.
一眨眼了 時間不等人 我們都成了 那所謂的 大人
In the blink of an eye, time waits for no one, and we have all become what we call "adults".





Writer(s): R-chord


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.