謝銘祐 - 迷人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 謝銘祐 - 迷人




迷人
Fascinating
是春天兮風太輕鬆 將荷爾蒙搖醒 招去做夢
It's the spring breeze too relaxed that awakens the hormones and calls to dream.
夢中兮彼个人 面霧霧看袂清啥款
In the dream, that person's face was misty and I couldn't see clearly.
聽人講緣份伊會旋 一斡過來兮時免想欲閃
I heard that fate will turn, and when it comes, don't even think about dodging it.
孤一个人 揣無人亂
A lonely person, carrying no one's burden.
灌迷人兮酒 醉茫茫 想欲愛兮心想空想縫
Drink the intoxicating wine, drunk and dazed, I want to love, but my thoughts are just empty dreams.
花開欲焉怎藏? 春風佇遐弄
Blossoming flowers, how can I hide them? The spring breeze is playing over there.
當迷人兮時 面紅紅 上驚即時陣迷毋對人
When fascinated, my face blushes. I'm too embarrassed to face people momentarily.
毋免好看溫柔體貼 只要伊會當迷倒我
No need to be pretty, gentle, or considerate. Just be able to fascinate me.
風颱來嘛扭袂行
Even a typhoon can't make me budge.
無赫爾簡單 我知
Love isn't that simple, I know.
上無嘛迷戀看覓
Yet, I can't help but be fascinated and search.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.