Shopkeeper, shopkeeper, cut me some beancurd.Give me some peanuts and sunflower seeds too.
親戚朋友 圍圍作一伙 慢來的歹勢 就要罰三杯
Relatives and friends, come on in and join us.If you're late, you have to be prepared to drink three cups.
口白:嗝 喂 少年家
(Burp) Hey, young lady.
麥顧在那虧美眉 椅頭仔抓來這坐
Don't just stand there looking at that handsome guy.Come over here and sit down.
一人一杯 阿飲久就你的
One cup for each of us. Drink up, it's your turn.
唉唷 討厭啦~
Oh, stop being silly.
哈哈哈 嘻嘻嘻嘻
Hahaha, tee-hee.
講到讀冊 阮是越讀越冊
When it comes to studying, I'm a hopeless case.
講到工匱 我是凡事都不會
When it comes to work, I'm good for nothing.
嘩拳飲酒 我是千杯不醉
But when it comes to drinking, I can drink a thousand cups and still not get drunk.
屁話喇咧 我是一流的
Don't talk nonsense, I'm a first-class drinker.
屁啥伙 屁那個張飛打岳飛 素還真大戰葉小釵
What are you talking about?Like Zhang Fei fighting Yue Fei, or Su Huanzhen fighting Ye Xiaochai.
一切攏是燒酒話 不通結氣放心底 嘿嘿嘿
It's all just drunken talk, don't take it seriously. Hehe.
屁啥伙 屁那個菜瓜撞豆花 粥結輪愛到蟑會魅
What are you talking about?Like a melon crashing into a bean curd, or congee meeting cockroaches.
一切攏是燒酒話 計較冤家 阿猴嗯加阿捏
It's all just drunken talk, don't be so serious.
口白:哈哈哈 看你那麼敖擂 你真正是屁龜一個
(Laughing) Look at you, bragging so much. You're really just a big mouth.
靠杯
Damn.
哎 你譙拎杯
Hey, are you insulting me?
無啦 是你誤會 我是講大家感情靠這杯 來 幹~~杯
No, it's just a misunderstanding. I'm saying that everyone's feelings depend on this cup. Come on, cheers!
嗝 切 你越講越超過
(Burp) Cut it out, you're talking nonsense.
阿沒你是耳孔包皮 聽話敖凸槌 我是講大家有緣乾~一~杯
Oh, you have earwax in your ears. You're misunderstanding what I said. I'm saying that everyone is meant to be together, so let's have a drink together.
嗝 喔~呵呵呵
(Burp) Oh, hahaha.
有酒通飲 泰丟要選烏龍茶
If there's alcohol, drink it. If not, then drink oolong tea.
有七仔通抱 泰丟要找舞小姐
If there are women, hug them. If not, then find a dance partner.
三杯落喉 開始馬西馬西
After three cups, we start to get tipsy.
嘴角全泡 作伙練肖話
Our mouths are covered in foam, and we start to tell jokes.
練啥伙 練那個張飛打岳飛 素還真大戰葉小釵
What kind of jokes? Like Zhang Fei fighting Yue Fei, or Su Huanzhen fighting Ye Xiaochai.
一切攏是燒酒話 不通結氣放心底 嘿嘿嘿
It's all just drunken talk, don't take it seriously. Hehe.
練啥伙 練那個菜瓜撞豆花 粥結輪愛到蟑會魅
What kind of jokes? Like a melon crashing into a bean curd, or congee meeting cockroaches.
一切攏是燒酒話 計較冤家 阿猴嗯加阿捏
It's all just drunken talk, don't be so serious.
計較冤家 阿猴嗯加阿捏
Don't be so serious.
一切攏是燒酒話 不通結氣放心底
It's all just drunken talk, don't take it seriously.
Évaluez la traduction
Ooops
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent évaluer les traductions.