譚詠麟 & Gin Lee - 千變萬化 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 & Gin Lee - 千變萬化




千變萬化
A Thousand Changes
最初悄然孤單遠航 隻身上船不安四望
At first, I embarked on a solitary voyage, uncertain and anxious aboard the ship.
還定錯路線 甚至差些與冰山碰撞
I even set out on the wrong course, nearly colliding with an iceberg.
旱天迅雷風急雨狂 獨力撐着鬥志高亢
In the midst of thunder, lightning, and torrential rain, I stood alone, my spirit unyielding.
才學到為盼合意地過活 到處有風浪
I learned that to live a fulfilling life, I had to face the storms.
永沒捷徑 若夠衝勁 會能泊岸
There are no shortcuts, but with enough determination, I could reach my destination.
看着候鳥 夕照半空 縱悽酸已淡忘
Watching the migratory birds against the backdrop of the setting sun, my sorrows faded away.
人生千變萬化 仍鏗鏘說亮話
Life is an ever-changing tapestry, but I will continue to speak my truth with conviction.
極目遠望看星辰 誓要去摘下至作罷
I set my sights on the stars and vowed to conquer them.
人生千變萬化 潮漲又退不怕
Life is a journey of ups and downs, but I will not fear the tides.
途中飄泊挑戰障礙 不要偏差 降低了身價
No matter the obstacles, I will persevere and never compromise my values.
再多困難不屈向前 那些過程風霜撲面
Through countless trials and tribulations, I have been strengthened.
曾被困墮進大峽谷掙扎 終於給發現
Once trapped in the depths of a canyon, I struggled until I was finally rescued.
結識以來匆匆數年 道盡世態意見規勸
In the years we have known each other, we have shared countless experiences and learned from each other.
其實我樂意於一天交棒 讓你站最前
I would gladly pass the torch to you one day, letting you lead the way.
人生千變萬化 寒冬秋雨炎夏
Life is a tapestry of seasons, from winter's chill to summer's heat.
路上各種心情 當說明
Every emotion along the way is a story to be told.
要拼盡熱情記下
Embrace the passion and write your own narrative.
人生千變萬化 來去別帶牽掛
Life is a journey without regrets.
現在我的心情 當說明
My current state of mind is one of contentment.
似是沒顧慮 笑看春秋的變化
I have learned to embrace the changing seasons of life.
細說愉快記憶 足夠療癒撐下去
Reflecting on happy memories gives me the strength to carry on.
還是撐下去 天空的蒼茫 不可積存血淚
I will continue to endure, no matter the hardships that lie ahead.
人生千變萬化 寒冬秋雨炎夏
Life is a tapestry of seasons, from winter's chill to summer's heat.
路上各種心情 當說明
Every emotion along the way is a story to be told.
要拼盡熱情記下
Embrace the passion and write your own narrative.
船身傾斜浪急嗎 難道就覺驚訝
The ship may tilt and the waves may crash, but I will not be deterred.
為令這生創出最風光年華
I will create the most glorious chapter of my life.
默默地扛着 要帶傷也都不怕
Silently, I carry on, bearing the pain and never giving up.





Writer(s): 姚寶

譚詠麟 & Gin Lee - 音樂夏令型
Album
音樂夏令型
date de sortie
03-06-2019



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.