譚詠麟 & 李克勤 - MEDLEY:一生不變\一生中最愛 - 2009 Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 & 李克勤 - MEDLEY:一生不變\一生中最愛 - 2009 Live




MEDLEY:一生不變\一生中最愛 - 2009 Live
MEDLEY: Unchanging Throughout Life\The Greatest Love of My Life - 2009 Live
今晚黑梳靚裝將須剃
Tonight, I'll shave and dress up,
皆因想追女仔
All because I want to chase a girl.
追女仔不要慳休失禮
When chasing girls, don't be stingy and lose face,
咪咁豆泥
Don't be so cheap.
天天都送大禮
Every day, I send big gifts,
鑽石與金表咪話貴
Diamonds and gold watches, don't say they're expensive,
一咪要死充
I have to show off.
錢銀要駛得最浪費
Money should be spent wastefully,
香港地死要面講身世 分分鐘都要威
In Hong Kong, you have to boast about your background, you have to show off every minute,
出親街靚車巴巴閉 令佢著迷
When you go out, a fancy car is impressive, it makes her fascinated.
香港地最實際 要共佢講心佢話咪
Hong Kong is very practical, if you talk to her about your heart, she'll say no,
總之要錢銀 多到佢乜鬼都話制
In short, you need so much money that she agrees to anything.
少爺威威 少爺威威
Young master, so cool, young master, so cool,
銀兩多多任我駛
With so much money, I can spend it as I please,
皆因佢爹爹 錢多到嚇鬼
Because her father is so rich, it's scary.
少爺威威 少爺威威
Young master, so cool, young master, so cool,
扮到靚哂去追女仔
Dress up and chase girls,
幾大要擺款幾大要威
You have to show off, you have to be cool,
少爺威威 少爺威威
Young master, so cool, young master, so cool,
系要坐正個風水位
You have to sit in the right feng shui position,
包保會好運你一生夠威
Guaranteed good luck and coolness for your whole life.
●●愛人‧女神
●● Lover‧Goddess
我對您的愛有信心
I have faith in my love for you,
信您對我永遠冇變更
I believe you will never change towards me.
系我的愛人
You are my lover,
敬愛的女神
My beloved goddess,
我唱野有您無變音
When I sing, you make my voice perfect,
我的世界永遠您最親
In my world, you are always the closest.
系我的愛人敬愛的女神
You are my lover, my beloved goddess,
望見您就最開心令我態度變天真
Seeing you makes me the happiest, making me innocent.
若您有日變心若您棄舊愛新
If one day you change your heart, if you abandon the old love for the new,
我始終一心一意不惜犧牲
I will always be wholeheartedly devoted, willing to sacrifice.
●●天邊一隻雁
●● A Goose in the Sky
抬頭望 天邊一隻雁
Looking up, a goose in the sky,
撩動我感觸滿心間
Stirs emotions within my heart.
寧願做 天邊一隻雁
I would rather be a goose in the sky,
唔願著西裝與恤衫
Than wear a suit and shirt.
忘盡了緊張社會鬥爭多險惡
Forgetting the tense society, struggles are treacherous,
拋開世俗嘅悶煩
Throwing away the mundane worries,
穿梭宇宙雲霧間
Shutting through the cosmos among the clouds.
我亦唔系懶 我熱情無限
I'm not lazy, my passion is boundless,
當我領略到 天邊一隻雁
When I realize, like a goose in the sky,
實實在在做人未晚
It's not too late to be a real person,
漸漸日日受人頌讚 稱讚 稱讚
Gradually, day by day, I receive praise, praise, praise.
能做到 天邊一隻雁
To be like a goose in the sky,
長日對碧海與青山
Facing the blue sea and green mountains all day long,
才明白 天邊一隻雁
I understand that a goose in the sky,
無伴侶開解太孤單
Without a companion to confide in, it's too lonely.
懷唸到繽紛社會始終多可愛
Missing the colorful society, after all, it's lovely,
悲哀快樂有循環
Sadness and happiness cycle,
當然有直有轉彎
Of course, there are straight paths and turns.
心底幻像已消散 心底幻像已消散
The illusions in my heart have dissipated, the illusions in my heart have dissipated,
心底幻像已消散 心底幻像已消散
The illusions in my heart have dissipated, the illusions in my heart have dissipated.
●●相識非偶然
●● Meeting Is Not by Chance
* 願永遠 兩依戀
* May we be together forever,
願我與你永遠情不變
May my love for you never change,
情話句句永講不厭
Words of love will never be tiring to say,
亦沒法完 *
And will never end. *
危難處兩家彼此勸勉
In times of trouble, we encourage each other,
情互獻又似春風送暖
Love is offered like a warm spring breeze,
莫說相識於偶然
Don't say our meeting was by chance,
是天公有意差遣
It was Heaven's intentional arrangement.
沒計算 愛深淺
Not calculating the depth of love,
但我已覺察到情溫暖
But I have already felt the warmth of love,
期望愛意永不改變
Hoping that love will never change,
默默愛憐
Silently cherishing.
# 緣份有了始終可碰見
# Fate brings us together,
能遇見月姥穿針引線
The Moon Elderess threads the needle and leads the way,
願信相識非偶然
I believe meeting is not by chance,
彼此一見意相牽 情牽一線 #
We are attracted to each other at first sight, love is connected by a thread. #
@ 懷念那天共會面 那日初相見
@ Remembering the day we met, the day we first met,
令我心即刻似觸電
My heart immediately felt like an electric shock,
情路挽手共漫步 永行不厭
Hand in hand on the road of love, we will never tire of walking,
我在你 你在我身邊 @
I am in you, you are by my side. @
●●柔柔河畔
●● Gentle Riverbank
朗月是靜悄悄白雲隨碎風飄
The bright moon is quiet, white clouds drift with the breeze,
在柔柔河畔顯得更是嬌小
On the gentle riverbank, it appears even more delicate,
往事逝去了像人亡似煙消
The past has faded away, like people dying, like smoke dissipating,
在長長裙上沾滿了淚珠
The long skirt is stained with tears.
往日情意多少
How much past love,
往日情意多少
How much past love,
都不再陪伴我陪伴我不動搖
No longer accompany me, stay with me unwaveringly,
明日故事只有天曉
Only the sky knows tomorrow's story,
明日似在雲霄
Tomorrow seems to be in the clouds,
甜蜜往事不再知曉
The sweet past is no longer known,
但求往日情未了
I only hope the past love is not over.
●●小風波
●● Small Storm
如讓你看見這痛苦中的我
If I let you see me in this pain,
誰願再掀起小風波
Who wants to stir up a small storm again?
其實我與你好知心好清楚
Actually, you and I know each other well, we understand,
但偏去製造苦楚
But we insist on creating pain.
還願看看你看你想不想我
I still want to see you, see if you miss me,
還願看你心可苦楚
I still want to see if your heart is in pain,
其實你也痛彼此一般的多
Actually, you are hurting as much as I am,
問可有快樂分給我
I ask if there is any happiness to share with me.
* 今天憶當初 我只愛你一個
* Today, recalling the past, I only loved you,
心裡有句說話 要對你說清楚
There's something I want to make clear to you,
可否息風波 你對我已不錯
Can we calm the storm? You have been good to me,
心裡也暗暗認 我也有一點點錯 *
I secretly admit that I was also a little wrong. *
但願大家言和
I hope we can reconcile,
你與我都有點錯
You and I were both a little wrong,
但願大家言和
I hope we can reconcile,
再與你相唱和
And sing in harmony with you again.
●●風中勁草
●● Strong Grass in the Wind
我放慢了腳步 前途但憑運數
I slowed down, the future depends on luck,
灰心祇因冇乜進度
Disheartened because there's no progress,
您咪慢了腳步 無謂做人暴燥
Don't slow down, there's no need to be impatient,
攀登高峰有難度
Climbing to the peak is difficult.
可惜天天我刻苦去操 都始終冇乜進步
Unfortunately, every day I work hard, but there's still no progress,
皆因觀點您睇得太高 未順次序嚟做
Because you set your sights too high and didn't follow the order.
願似比風中勁草 仰望前路
I hope to be like strong grass in the wind, looking up at the road ahead,
基礎要打得好
The foundation must be laid well,
就算點失足跌倒 即刻企高
Even if you stumble and fall, stand up immediately,
得失也不向人道
Don't tell others about gains and losses,
祝福您一生裡盛名日高
I wish you a lifetime of increasing fame.
●●小生怕怕
●● Scaredy-Cat
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生今日去拍拖 只冤鬼跟住我
I'm going on a date today, but a ghost is following me,
冤鬼一嬲會噴火 我心驚膽又破
When the ghost gets angry, it breathes fire, my heart is scared and broken,
點解撞正鬼 皆因我講多錯多
Why did I run into a ghost? Because I talk too much and make too many mistakes.
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
早知今天有惡果 皆因當日錯
I knew today would have bad consequences, because of my past mistakes,
小生一生最怕鬼 苦海怎渡過
I'm most afraid of ghosts in my life, how can I cross this sea of suffering?
點解撞正鬼 皆因我講多錯多
Why did I run into a ghost? Because I talk too much and make too many mistakes.
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
小生小生怕怕囉 哎呀哎呀唷
I'm scared, I'm scared, oh my, oh my,
點解撞正鬼 皆因你阿之阿咗
Why did I run into a ghost? Because you, you, you...
Ah...
Ah...
Ah...
Ah...
Ah...
Ah...
怕怕 怕怕 小生怕怕
Scared, scared, I'm scared.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.