譚詠麟 - Ai de Jin Yuan - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - Ai de Jin Yuan




Ai de Jin Yuan
Love's Origin
殞石旁的天際 是我的家園
Meteorite-strewn skies are my home,
漆黑的天際 是我的根源
Pitch-black skies are my origin.
生存 只因可為妳生
I exist only because I can live for you.
誰在路上 如無意的想結識我
Who is it on the road, who thinks they can meet me casually?
在我身邊 倚靠在我身旁
By my side, standing by me,
誰在路上 燃亮著我心火
Who is it on the road, igniting the flame in my heart?
停無限溫暖 在我的心窩結果
An endless warmth takes root in my core.
閉上眼似是昨日 妳的心緊靠著我
When I close my eyes, it seems like yesterday, your heart was close to mine.
讓我的熱愛奔流 讓我全部擁有
Let my passion flow, let me have it all.
陪伴我到永久
Stay with me forever,
陪伴我信愛可永久 到白頭
Stay with me, believe that our love can last forever, until our hair turns white.
誰在昨日 用和暖呼吸溫暖我
Who was it yesterday, who warmed me with their tender breath?
但這呼吸聲 不再屬於我
But that breath no longer belongs to me.
誰在落日 凝望著我擁抱我
Who was it at sunset, staring at me, holding me close?
讓晚風吹過 讓我的手撫摸
Let the evening breeze blow through, let my hand caress.





Writer(s): Lam Man Chung, Chein Philip


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.